+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big Jo

Big Jo

Do you risk him against Liverpool or save for the final?

We have a serious lack of depth in the middle with Willock down as well.

Personally I don't want to risk him, would rather have him and Bruno ready to play together for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Do you risk him against Liverpool or save for the final?

We have a serious lack of depth in the middle with Willock down as well.

Personally I don't want to risk him, would rather have him and Bruno ready to play together for the final.
    only red cards can be carried over from the PL to cup games

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    only red cards can be carried over from the PL to cup games
    You sure?

That's brilliant if true.

Twitter was indicating if he got 10 yellow cards it would be cup game.

You sure?

That's brilliant if true.

Twitter was indicating if he got 10 yellow cards it would be cup game.
    100% mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    100% mate.
    Excellent.

In taht case, lets play him against Liverpool.

Excellent.

In taht case, lets play him against Liverpool.
    We need to up our game to beat the scousers, the team isn’t the same without Bruno, and although Longstaff got the 2 goals in the semis, he still frustrates the life out of me!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    We need to up our game to beat the scousers, the team isn’t the same without Bruno, and although Longstaff got the 2 goals in the semis, he still frustrates the life out of me!
    We haven’t won a game this season when Bruno has been out of the team.

Longstaff got those 2 goals, and always works hard, but he doesn’t think quick, he’s reactive in everything he does and there’s little to no creativity in his play when he plays.

I’d love it if he came good, but you can’t drill creativity and speed of thought.

We need more bodies in midfield that can see a pass into where someone will be, spot space and play the ball into it… but as it stand Bruno is the only real creative force in the middle for us and it’s showed the last 2 games.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)