+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Utd to send Saints marching home

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sibbald in the 2nd half.
    Oh yeah, good save to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If we continue to play like yesterday then it'll certainly be never. ☹️

I guess the new centre half is now suspended along with Edwards for this? I wonder who Fox will use instead of Graham this time? ��
    Will he not just be suspended in the cup for two yellows? Not that I care that much tbh, absolutely disenchanted right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Will he not just be suspended in the cup for two yellows? Not that I care that much tbh, absolutely disenchanted right now.
    Think so. One match suspension for the next Scottish Cup tie that he's most likely not going to play in anyway.

Definitely winnable games, so was Killie x2, hearts x2, Hibs mind you, I we couldn't get over the line in these matches. Desperately need a win asp from a league position perspective and morale of team and support.

I hate being negative, but this has feel of relegation slides we've seen before, when we go from week to week saying it's a must win game, and losing. Think last time we went down we win about 1/10 must win games. Keeper gives me the fear too, did us no favours v hearts and culpable yesterday. Eriksson at least saved shots, it's just his judgement and control of his box was utterly horrendous and caused panic in the defence.

Hearing McGrath should be back for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hearing McGrath should be back for this one.
    ****ing hope so, we need something.

Saturday I wasn't sure how it would go, had a bad feeling, although was worse when I witnessed how poor Killie were, then doing nothing in the game and us gifting them an easy goal, thought we were the better side even down a man, thr draw has lessened the pain as Celtic home mid March would have been our 'reward'

Saintees bigger game and I do think we'll get the three pts

Saturday 27th Sept 2014 - last time we beat these chunts at Tannadice. Absolutely incredible…………………

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Saturday 27th Sept 2014 - last time we beat these chunts at Tannadice. Absolutely incredible…………………
    I don't know the answer to this, but how many games is that? Just for a bit of context… we were relegated not too long after that and were in a different league for nearly half of that time, then might have been on different sides of the top/bottom split so might only have played them at Tannadice once per season.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    I don't know the answer to this, but how many games is that? Just for a bit of context… we were relegated not too long after that and were in a different league for nearly half of that time, then might have been on different sides of the top/bottom split so might only have played them at Tannadice once per season.
    Seven.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)