+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A positive

A positive

We now have over 40 points and are safe from relegation
    I know it’s obvious but we should celebrate what a year it’s been
    I was talking to a good friend and he supports West Ham and we have spent the last 15 years helping each other through relegation and scraping through each year and all I could do this year is listen
    I do hope that we don’t become like the other supporters of the so called big 6 and become arrogant of our situation

yes i think a minority have far too high expectations.
    I'm very happy with this season even if we do drop down a few places.

there's no way we can play as well without bruno as with him - he just adds a spark to the whole team and it'll be a few seasons before we have quality backup all over the park.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)