+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont know how to take a Fox is gone rumour......

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    **** it I'm in too! Better than the current pair of tits!

At least if Jobbie came in, we'd play brilliant every game, even when we'd just played sh1te and got beat

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    Ha ha i wish i met you 47 year ago , i would not spent thousands watching united , cause either you would told me i don't have a clue or i am talking a lot p1ss , the money i could saved i might even had a nicer house by saving not going.. i love you 2 , if only .. thank you x
    Think you got the wrong end of the stick with that reply, maybe the jobbie end!

ironiclly, when i come onto this site it always opens in this thread.
    https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38284441

Last thing we need to be fair, cup defeat or not, the biggest games are to come and we don't need anther manager change right now

Killie was poor, disappointing, they were awful, thought we were the better of two poor sides in the day but lost such a soft goal against the run of play

If we win on Saturday then it gives a much better feel and look to this, league wise Saturday changed nothing, the reaction to Fox at end was way ott

TA fair enough people really don't like him but LF didn't merit that at the end

Add Jocky Scott to the coaching team. Someone who knows how to set up a team and get one playing as a team. Still lives locally. Was on the United coaching team a while back. Bring him back. Our Sporting Director might just save his bacon if he does this.................

Does he still have his jetpack? 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Last thing we need to be fair, cup defeat or not, the biggest games are to come and we don't need anther manager change right now

Killie was poor, disappointing, they were awful, thought we were the better of two poor sides in the day but lost such a soft goal against the run of play

If we win on Saturday then it gives a much better feel and look to this, league wise Saturday changed nothing, the reaction to Fox at end was way ott

Why does Fox not deserve criticism? What's he done to make himself immune?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Why does Fox not deserve criticism? What's he done to make himself immune?
    this ^^^

fox is f ucking useless, papped oot 2 cups and f ucking rooted, but its all jack ross's fault ffs

f uck fox and f uck asghar

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Head buried firmly in the sand I'm afraid.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)