+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UFOs

UFOs

The U.S. air force have now shot down three unidentified object in the last few days and that’s not included the Chinese balloon.

The subject of U.F.Os (unidentified flying objects) or U.A.Ps (unidentified anomalous phenomenon) has fascinated me for many years but its never discussed because people think you believe in little green men with antennas growing out of their heads which is best left to the comic books. UFO is exactly what it says, object in the sky which can’t be identified, they could be Chinese, Russian or a secret private enterprise or somewhere else?
    Of all the UFOs reported 98% are explained but it’s the remaining 2% which has the governments scratching their heads.

There are loads of info on YouTube and all you need to search is TicTac, TR3B, USS Nimitz, Rendlesham Forest etc.
    Two of many really good documentaries are ‘Acknowledged’ and ‘I Know What I Saw’

If it interests anybody then watch the documentaries with an open none judgmental mind and take notice of the status of the people who are giving their thoughts, there are Pilots, Astronauts, Senators, Generals, Admirals and even US presidents (Carter)
    These are people who have nothing to gain but everything to lose but they still choose to put themselves in a position to be ridiculed and have their careers ruined.
    The easy option is to brush it off as a load of rubbish but if you’ve a curious mind it’s well worth a look.

Never thought we are alone Doggy and in my opinion we've had visits and the authorities know we have but they don't want us to know for what ever reason .

With all the billions of stars (Suns) out there and all the planets in each system it seems to me certain that many have a form of life on them, with many a long way ahead of Earth in intelligence and technological/ travel development. Their life forms will have developed the capability of visiting Earth, even if only to be curious about why Earth's inhabitants are destroying their own planet.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Never thought we are alone Doggy and in my opinion we've had visits and the authorities know we have but they don't want us to know for what ever reason .
    They say if there were extraterrestrial that to get here they would to have conquered antigravity and if that was the case and it was passed onto us it would mean there would be free unlimited energy for all and the world economy would collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    With all the billions of stars (Suns) out there and all the planets in each system it seems to me certain that many have a form of life on them, with many a long way ahead of Earth in intelligence and technological/ travel development. Their life forms will have developed the capability of visiting Earth, even if only to be curious about why Earth's inhabitants are destroying their own planet.
    They say there is more stars in the known universe than there is grains of sand on every beach on earth, now that’s a lot of stars.

Yesterday the US military spokesman said that the objects they shot down were about the size of a small car and were cylindrical in shape with no visible signs of propulsion.
    Now they’re saying they’re surveillance balloons from China, who would have thought that? It’s Roswell the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    They say there is more stars in the known universe than there is grains of sand on every beach on earth, now that’s a lot of stars.
    Even more mind boggling Doggy is trying to imagine where the universe stops i.e. infinity. 😉