+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox GTF!

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    I do genuinely wonder if we would have been better off seeing out the storm with Ross. Surely his experience would have been better than what we now have. If anyone bothers to check back, yes I was one of the many calling for him to go but at that time I sort of expected a better replacement than what we got. Sacking two managers in a year is mental but maybe just what we require to hopefully get the new manager bounce like Motherwell. One proviso if Fox goes he has to take the fat imposter with him. The sooner that fat tube is out of our club the better.
    I would tend to agree if it wasn't that some players seem to not want to play for him. I don't buy that Ross is a bad manager. I think the problems at United were much deeper.

Ross, fox and the recruitment has been absolutely woeful. One average keeper, and a replacement for butcher/fuchs would have been enough to keep us up in this league iT is so bad. Whole multitude of problems outwith that of course, but problems so basic to resolve and to not just incompetent. Scenario of ending up with one striker who is not going to get goals says iT all.

Quote Originally Posted by tangeron View Post
    Cant believe he's still in the job, we are sleepwalking down to the championship.
    I disagree....sorry! I believe the Club is well aware that relegation is a very real probability in our current state. The fact they have deliberately done nothing to address the problem shows us that everything that is going on at the Club is to save or bring in money. No more outlays of any worth until the goals set out for a retrieval of the current financial situation are met. The fact the Club is prepared for relegation reveals the long term intentions of those at the top.

Not really. It would be ridiculous if the club didn't give consideration to going down given our current predicament.

And Jack Ross? Come on to phuck. Do I really need to mention the worst result in the entire history of our club? 😠

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Not really. It would be ridiculous if the club didn't give consideration to going down given our current predicament.

And Jack Ross? Come on to phuck. Do I really need to mention the worst result in the entire history of our club? 😠
    Here we go Jack Ross at fault again for our season I suppose even thou it was the players on the pitch that made mugs of us all by downing tools in that game but forget about the season since then it not been as bad as that I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Here we go Jack Ross at fault again for our season I suppose even thou it was the players on the pitch that made mugs of us all by downing tools in that game but forget about the season since then it not been as bad as that I suppose
    Sorry, you are right. We should have got rid of all the players as Jack Ross couldn't work with those we have that had finished 4th the previous season. 🤔

Sorry, you are right. We should have got rid of all the players as Jack Ross couldn't work with those we have that had finished 4th the previous season. 🤔
    What's happened to 4th placed players rest season then . 2 of them Tony watt wanted away to **** out the club and should have taken mulgrew with him . You bring Jack Ross name up quite a lot so take it you blame him for where we are now

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    What's happened to 4th placed players rest season then . 2 of them Tony watt wanted away to **** out the club and should have taken mulgrew with him . You bring Jack Ross name up quite a lot so take it you blame him for where we are now
    To blame just him would be a huge oversimplification so no, I don't think it's all down to him. Did he start the slide in a dramatic fashion? Yes. Would I still want him in charge of the team? Hell no. It wasn't me who brought him up.

Choosing between Ross and Fox this season is like being asked to choose between Eriksson and bergetti.

To blame just him would be a huge oversimplification so no, I don't think it's all down to him. Did he start the slide in a dramatic fashion? Yes. Would I still want him in charge of the team? Hell no. It wasn't me who brought him up.
    Ok maybe he would have us in better position than we are maybe not . Think a few of the players at that time need to take a share of the blame for the dramatic fashion way it went . Its now the fault of Fox not having a clue what he's doing and few them behind the scenes.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)