+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Fox GTF!

Dundee United head coach Liam Fox: "In any game of football, if you don't turn up, don't compete, don't run about, you'll run the risk of a result like that.

"Confidence is always an issue on runs like this. We never looked like we were going to get ourselves back in the game.

"Everyone is hugely disappointed. We'll go away and have a think, look at ourselves, players, staff. Everybody. We'll see where we are in the next couple of days."

So far out of his depth it isn’t true.
    Genuinely astounded his departure wasn’t announced (after the St.Johnstone game).

Put this guy out of his misery FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    Dundee United head coach Liam Fox: "In any game of football, if you don't turn up, don't compete, don't run about, you'll run the risk of a result like that.

"Confidence is always an issue on runs like this. We never looked like we were going to get ourselves back in the game.

"Everyone is hugely disappointed. We'll go away and have a think, look at ourselves, players, staff. Everybody. We'll see where we are in the next couple of days."

So far out of his depth it isn’t true.
    Genuinely astounded his departure wasn’t announced (after the St.Johnstone game).

Put this guy out of his misery FFS
    This!!

Think we’ve all watched or listened to him squirm when being interviewed, but tonight’s interview on Sportsound was brutal and he does need put out of his misery for us, and our, sake

Can't believe he is getting a lift home

In the last three weeks I have seen us capitulate to three of the worst football teams I have ever seen. Awful. I am notoriously positive, but today was the worst I have ever seen. Even in a season of so many lows, this to me was the worst. No intention to fight for it. No inspiration. No leadership.

Can't believe it I nearly 2 hrs since full time and he isn't gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    Can't believe he is getting a lift home

In the last three weeks I have seen us capitulate to three of the worst football teams I have ever seen. Awful. I am notoriously positive, but today was the worst I have ever seen. Even in a season of so many lows, this to me was the worst. No intention to fight for it. No inspiration. No leadership.

Can't believe it I nearly 2 hrs since full time and he isn't gone

Also can’t believe he hasn’t resigned.
    This must be horrendous for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    Also can’t believe he hasn’t resigned.
    This must be horrendous for him.
    Watching his interview, I genuinely think he's considering it. He quit as Cowdenbeath manager at the beginning of March after an almost identical run (7 defeats on a row). He almost put that club out of existence ffs.

Best thing he can do is walk

This will force us into a change

I’m fairness to Fox that interview says to me he is going to go.

Right thing for him to do.

He may be a decent coach but he is not a manager.

The team are as soft as they come

We never respond to going behind

I think the selections and organisations have been ok but there is no drive and the in game management with subs consistently bad

Overall I would have no hard feelings if he walks now

If we get Martindale who has worked with fox I’d have nothing against his staying as a coach !!!

He’s gone

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He’s gone
    Really?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)