+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An Ugly Truth.

An Ugly Truth.

In the history of the football league United are undoubtedly the kings of this.

When a club and a manager are struggling, and then they lose at home or away to Cambridge, then the manager is DOOMED.

The Oxford manager will be fired tomorrow, or in the week. If he isnt then one more defeat will do it.

I have followed football for sixty years, and in that time i can assure you Cambridge have fired more managers than any other club following a Cambridge win.

Having lived away from Cambridge i can assure you that any esteem persons may have for football clubs is absent in Cambridges case. There isnt any.

For United fans, its like losing at home to Great Yarmouth.

Bad isnt it. It should not happen. Exactly, it will be what the Oxford board will be thinking about saturday, Cambridge in the football world is nothing.

Severe, unrestrained, blushing, cowering embarrasment and shame, at losing. To Cambridge.

Tbh I misread the title and thought that this was going to be about the great British movie The Naked Truth from back in 60's(?) with Peter Sellers

Hugely disappointed to find out that it's just Frank doing his moaning again about Utd,I've been clickbaited

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)