+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Home v Sunderland Tues 21st KO 7:45pm

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    It was originally a Saturday game. I am using a vpn (free) I will be watching from Paris tonight 😉
    Me too

Love 3points tonight but I will settle for a point,how many on here will settle for a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Love 3points tonight but I will settle for a point,how many on here will settle for a point.
    I certainly will. The Black Cats are a team on form, so I cant even see a point, but obviously will be delighted if we play better tonight and get something from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Peltier no progress him being here. Harding would get Chieo getting ball further forward. Need something different from Saturday.
    Youre missing the obvious gru.Harding is a liability.Own goal,arguing with officials x2, back headers that led to a goal,poor control and disribution.Perhaps his worst fault is he hasnt got a footballing brain, invariably makes the wrong choice.

I"m all for a difference of opinion, but i just dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Youre missing the obvious gru.Harding is a liability.Own goal,arguing with officials x2, back headers that led to a goal,poor control and disribution.Perhaps his worst fault is he hasnt got a footballing brain, invariably makes the wrong choice.

I"m all for a difference of opinion, but i just dont get it.

He was ok before just needs a run of games in his best position to get his confidence back. If not him Kioso in that position.

It's audio only for UK users

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345