+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith Stroud.

Keith Stroud.

Paul Davis

@paulm_davis
    ·
    49m
    #rufc have requested “a bit of dialogue” with referee group PGMOL over disallowed goal v Coventry.

The last time #rufc asked for a response from PGMOL was over the the penalty that wasn't given when Ben Wiles tumbled just before half-time at Sheff Utd. Same ref as against Coventry: Keith Stroud.

They won’t do owt and that’s what boils my pass

Stroud reffed Coventry 3 times this season. They won all 3 and kept clean sheet.
    Stroud got motm is 2 of the games.

You can get medication for that millertop..

In the past referees have actually apologised privately to a club after reviewing some of their decisions - a couple of days later - far too late to alter the result.
    Referees have a difficult job - they're nearer the action & only have a split second to make a decision. (var matches excluded.
    Whereas fans are sat up in the stands & only have a split second to make a decision -

They should be made to explain any controversial decisions - that way fans may understand why he's made the decision in the first place.

The incident with Ben Wiles when through on goal at Bramall Lane was imo also a poor decision .

Let’s not be too harsh on him.
    Maybe make him spend an afternoon in County Borough should do it.

He's a W@anker.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    They won’t do owt and that’s what boils my pass
    Hope it's not your bus pass or you won't be able to get to the game tomorrow night......😉

Refereeing isnt easy that's for sure, and when I'd finished playing I went refereeing for 15 years in local football.
    As a referee I knew I couldn't get every decision right, but you always hoped to get the big decisions right, and the disallowed goal of ours was a big decision. I was sat near the Coventry supporters where the goal was scored, and the corner was hit way above everyone until Hugill came in alone at back post to head in. As far as I could see not 1 Coventry player complained, not even the goalkeeper, who was the one supposedly fouled according to the football league show, so to me that is a pretty big call to make from Stroud and as well as Coventry played after that, it was a game changing decision even though it was really early in the game. UTM

I've watched it back several time looking for the foul, either Odoffin holding or Coventry impeding the goalie. Couldn't see enough to cancel it. As people have already said, the reactions from the defenders amounted to nothing.

Mr Stroud is one of several "poor" refs, Salisbury( now retired), Eddie Idelton, Geoff Walshingham(?),,,and of course the Ref who let Viktor get assaulted at Barnsley, Gavin Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I've watched it back several time looking for the foul, either Odoffin holding or Coventry impeding the goalie. Couldn't see enough to cancel it. As people have already said, the reactions from the defenders amounted to nothing.

Mr Stroud is one of several "poor" refs, Salisbury( now retired), Eddie Idelton, Geoff Walshingham(?),,,and of course the Ref who let Viktor get assaulted at Barnsley, Gavin Ward.
    Ffs avondale, you missed Trevor Kettle off that list 😂 and whatever he did to us, this blowing the whistle for half time at Accrington just as they were scoring is a beauty.

https://twitter.com/LVbet_com/status...User=LVbet_com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast