+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/ T Rotherham District Hospital.

Sincere condolences Grist to you, your wife & family on your loss.

I had a pre-arranged telephone call yesterday dinner time from a consultant,
    from Rotherham District General Hospital.
    He told me that he required me to have a MRI scan, which I reminded him that
    he said that before the covid situation.
    The consultant said he would arrange a MRI scan, to which I got a telephone call
    from R.D.G. Hospital this morning, to which I have a appointment for a MRI scan,
    tomorrow Thursday at 5.50pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I had a pre-arranged telephone call yesterday dinner time from a consultant,
    from Rotherham District General Hospital.
    He told me that he required me to have a MRI scan, which I reminded him that
    he said that before the covid situation.
    The consultant said he would arrange a MRI scan, to which I got a telephone call
    from R.D.G. Hospital this morning, to which I have a appointment for a MRI scan,
    tomorrow Thursday at 5.50pm.
    Talking of MRI scans, if anyone thinks it's just the NHS that has issues then think again. When I rushed Mrs. CA into the ER last month, after much prodding and poking by a variety of people who we lost count/track of, a doctor determined they needed her to have an MRI scan. About 1/2 a hour later the surgeon came who would be operating (I kid you not she was possible younger than my youngest daughter who is 26) and said that she didn't need the MRI scan as she'd be able to see what she needed once she 'got in there'. An hour later a hospital porter arrived to take Mrs. CA for an MRI scan. I said "We have been told she didn't need one". "That's news to me" said the porter and off he toddled to find out more information. In the end she did have an MRI and a couple of operations and thankfully is now well on the mend.

Condolences for your family loss Grist.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Very interesting thread. Sorry to all that have had bad experiences and health issues. Our daughter was rushed into hospital last Boxing Day and spent a month in hospital mainly in intensive care. Once she was discharged the bills soon started rolling in for the bed, docs, nurses, meds etc. The total was over 2 million dollars. Thank goodness she has insurance.
    Hope she’s well on the mend mate.

Very interesting thread. Sorry to all that have had bad experiences and health issues. Our daughter was rushed into hospital last Boxing Day and spent a month in hospital mainly in intensive care. Once she was discharged the bills soon started rolling in for the bed, docs, nurses, meds etc. The total was over 2 million dollars. Thank goodness she has insurance.
    Sota that sounds awful and massive pal. Trust your Daughter is is Okay now...bless her

Strange that, people just fly here, have babies, and operations and fk off home.
    Much cheaper.

Which begs the question, If she had no insurance, would she have been treated?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Which begs the question, If she had no insurance, would she have been treated?
    I think the answer is yes (but maybe not as well) and the State/Federal Government would probably pick up the bill.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345