+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ross County v Long Punt to Fletcher FC

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Just seen on sportscene Edwards at 3rd goal jogging back and turning out way of the cross coming in , never noticed that today f****** coward f*** off to hearts if rumours are true
    I've purposely avoided Sportscene tonight and am watching the English lower league highlights on itv......some very good players on show......

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I've purposely avoided Sportscene tonight and am watching the English lower league highlights on itv......some very good players on show......
    Appere was a stand out for his team today....

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Appere was a stand out for his team today....
    Just spit balling, maybe there better coached..

One thing that confused me today was why we didnt go back to a 3/5 at the back which had been successful in some games?

Sadly with his mistakes last weekend and at fault for some of todays goals, Mulgrew cannot be considered for a number of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    One thing that confused me today was why we didnt go back to a 3/5 at the back which had been successful in some games?

Sadly with his mistakes last weekend and at fault for some of todays goals, Mulgrew cannot be considered for a number of weeks.
    What about Mulgrew getting to fk out my club, now for a starting point that would cheer me up.

It’s been a long day and an even longer weekend which I was thoroughly enjoying until that schit show. Asghar needs to go of course,but ‘Foxy’ first. Even JYM would not have survived a 4-0 pumping off RC.

Ashgar need to go same time or before Fox, otherwise he will appoint another muppet and the circle continues.

After watching yesterdays embarrassment. I am absolutely under the impression there is some shyte floating around the club. NOT 1 player got pass marks yesterday, Not 1 player looked interested. It is without doubt the worst I have ever encountered and sadly we have had to watch shyte before.

So many decent players cannot turn kak in such a short period. This must be management/higher up driven.

FOX ASHGAR must go but so also should the main viral problems.

Clearly Mulgrew is a bad influence and hos playing days at this level are finished. Middleton, I mean WTF thats why he is xhun.

Asghar is going nowhere while Ogren owns the club, simple as that. Folk can complain all they want but it's an absolute fact. Taking this further, a change in ownership seems the most unlikely things to happen, even in the medium term. So, I'd ask, what's the point in protest against him? I get folk aren't satisfied with him and are voicing that but it just seems so futile and to no end.

Sadly Terry , I agree with you , best thing for all would be Ogren selling up but can’t see it happening

I also agree, but anyone can see its where the problems begin.

I just watched the youtube highlights again and that really was a phucking horror show.
    Where to start.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)