+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Hall

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Would certainly like Hall or Peltier to be here next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No definitely to Hall. Me would be a no to Peltier need to bring someone younger in.
    I think we need to sign a player, who's parents are claiming family allowance for him, to satisfy
    Gru's age limits.

His Mrs is very attractive so it has to be a yes

No definitely to Hall. Me would be a no to Peltier need to bring someone younger in.
    I would expect Lee Peltier not to be offered a new contract if we're in the Championship.
    He's done what he was brought in to do. (experienced Championship player that's hardly let the club down.)

Grant Hall the same - brought in for his experience in the Championship.

If Wes Harding can't compromise on any new contract then he also will be leaving.

Need to build the team next season around Viktor - Humphreys - Wiles - Rathbone - Hugill etc etc.
    Not exactly a full team rebuild - just Matt Taylor wanting his own choice of players.
    That's regardless of which league we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I would expect Lee Peltier not to be offered a new contract if we're in the Championship.
    He's done what he was brought in to do. (experienced Championship player that's hardly let the club down.)

Grant Hall the same - brought in for his experience in the Championship.

If Wes Harding can't compromise on any new contract then he also will be leaving.

Need to build the team next season around Viktor - Humphreys - Wiles - Rathbone - Hugill etc etc.
    Not exactly a full team rebuild - just Matt Taylor wanting his own choice of players.
    That's regardless of which league we are in.

I'll second that already have re. Hall & Peltier.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Seemingly the new mattock.good when fit but it’s the fit part that’s the problem.clearly susceptible to the same injury and it ain’t going to get any better with his age.an appearance structured deal may suit all parties.
    It's a good idea, no doubt it's been suggested already secretly. The problem is, it takes an important place up the squad, could we shoe horn him in if there's no better, big risk though.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    It's a good idea, no doubt it's been suggested already secretly. The problem is, it takes an important place up the squad, could we shoe horn him in if there's no better, big risk though.
    My opinion is If we survive this season it may make us a better proposition for a little bit better quality players.
    No doubt in the past some didn't want to sign permanently or on loan because of the yo-yo reputation.
    Any permanent players signed usually have to sign the ' relegation clause.
    Not good if a club happens to get relegated every other season.

Survive then it's incremental improvement.

Not knocking Grant Hall & Lee Peltier - they've both done the job we brought them in for.

No idea what his injury record was before this season, but for me, when he's played, was one of the outstanding players first half of the season.

Hopefully Wright and Humphreys stay fit and form a good partnership and can last 90mins, with back up from Peltier, otherwise it will be Wood and Odoffin stepping in.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Hopefully Wright and Humphreys stay fit and form a good partnership and can last 90mins, with back up from Peltier, otherwise it will be Wood and Odoffin stepping in.

Wright & Humphreys didn't work at Reading like I said either Peltier or Odoffin with Humphreys. Harding are right back if it's Peltier.

Wright & Humphreys didn't work at Reading like I said either Peltier or Odoffin with Humphreys. Harding are right back if it's Peltier.

edit Harding at right back

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast