I watched a you tube video of Mark Bonner after the team lost at Exeter. He gave an in detail, forensic description of what went wrong. Part of it is ego, he prides himself on understanding whats going on, and is a form of bragging.

Bonner kept or signed those players, he trained them, set out the tactics.

Every word he spoke was an in detail crucifiction of himself.

He was pensive, spikey, aggressive, on the attack, like a cornered dog.

He was also unshaven, a sure sign in males of depression, they dont have the energy or inclination to cut it off.

Is this really the person to save United from relegation? You cant set up defensively, then blame the players for not having a cutting edge.

Bonner, and everyone else thinks United are good enough to stay up, are div 1 standard, so why go into games playing not to lose? Its subconsciously saying he has no faith in the players, and expects to lose.

It doesnt make sense, saying you are good enough, but giving signs he doesnt believe it.

All the criticism, at least ten minutes worth, the players will know who he is referring to.

Its like hes dissassociating himself from failure. Not good, the players will retaliate, like Ironside. No new contract, hes pi ssed .

If i was the chairman i would have to decide whether relegation could be avoided, and sack Bonner tomorrow.

If i thought United would go down, id keep him. Bonner will stay, Barry cooked this pigs ear a long time ago.