+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any videos of the penalty shouts.

Any videos of the penalty shouts.

I’m just wondering if there are any links to the Notts penalty shouts against Daggers?

Many thanks Grantham. I think the referee was unsighted for that - due to his glaucoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Many thanks Grantham. I think the referee was unsighted for that - due to his glaucoma.
    There is a lot of over reaction with refs but given his position this is one of the worst pieces of officiating ever seen.

If that doesn't convince you about brown envelopes nothing will. That is the most blatant penalty I have ever seen. Ease off now for second place, there is no chance of winning the title, due to referee corruption.

What the...

Does anyone have an honest explanation for how that could possibly not be a penalty? Seriously asking in good faith here. It looks like a rugby tackle.

How the f**k is that not a penalty?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    What the...

Does anyone have an honest explanation for how that could possibly not be a penalty? Seriously asking in good faith here. It looks like a rugby tackle.
    It was a rugby tackle… the ref needs reporting but the tossers who run the NL wouldn’t do anything anyway.

I’m looking forward to seeing Mr Mullin Penalty in action on Tuesday…. Where no doubt the refs will take a dim view of any Cheaterfield player going within five foot of him.

Both the ref and lino had a very clear view of that.

How neither saw anything wrong is absolutely staggering.

Just beyond belief that the ref was positioned to see it, saw it but did nothing..?!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast