+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Utd or Newcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Newcastle are surely the most 'over rated' club in world football. I also don't see how 'Geordies' are warm,friendly,'do owt for ya',people.I find most of them that I've met quite rude and lacking in any empathetic warmth what so ever. I also don't like Man United. I think they'll both lose on penalties!
    😆😆

I think Man Utd will win, hopefully 2-0.
    That way I will beat Jeff Stelling on Super 6 13-11.
    Another goal for either team & I lose

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I think Man Utd will win, hopefully 2-0.
    That way I will beat Jeff Stelling on Super 6 13-11.
    Another goal for either team & I lose
    You win - congratulations!

Biggest club in the world on there way back.

The man Utd manager, is a class act, all around him has been chaos he has bought well and has the players that have been awful playing again. Luke Shaw has to be one of the best left backs in Europe at the moment. I am not a man Utd fan in anyway but you have to admire talent when you see it, the fans are absolute A holes though. newcastle fans were amazing yesterday, 2-0 down 5 minuyes to go and everyone of them created the B&W flags, you have to feel for them a bit. However the saudis have not delivered the players required to get top 4, the summer transfer window will be huge for them

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    The man Utd manager, is a class act, all around him has been chaos he has bought well and has the players that have been awful playing again. Luke Shaw has to be one of the best left backs in Europe at the moment. I am not a man Utd fan in anyway but you have to admire talent when you see it, the fans are absolute A holes though. newcastle fans were amazing yesterday, 2-0 down 5 minuyes to go and everyone of them created the B&W flags, you have to feel for them a bit. However the saudis have not delivered the players required to get top 4, the summer transfer window will be huge for them
    Fully agree with you regarding what ten hag has done at Manchester United, and their defensive display was really solid as well yesterday, whilst always looking dangerous with the ball.
    Newcastle played well too although is saint-maximin one of the most frustrating players ever to watch? he must be a nightmare to play against but his decision making seems to be just about having a shot himself once he has worked himself some space, regardless of whether he could play in better placed team mates and I believe that's why he's at Newcastle and not somewhere like Man City.
    I agree also about the summer transfer window being huge for Newcastle, and the quality of player they will be able to attract will depend on whether they can get a champions league spot, so the pressure is on the players and management team to push for that. UTM

Son won £244 yesterday, he had Celtic, Bayern Munich & Manchester United in a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Biggest club in the world on there way back.
    7-0. Back where?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12