+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

Not one for the purists and I doubt many neutrals would have enjoyed watching that one on Sky. A game we could have won but we can take positives from the fact it's the first point we've got this season from a losing position. In the end a weekend where we come out of it one point better off than most of our rivals and Cheo must have scored one of the most unusual goals you'll see. Biggest disappointment was how wasteful we were with set pieces apart from the one where GK nearly scored within a minute of coming on.

Thoughts?

We were easily the better team. Kept going for the win and, with a bit more nouse up front, would have had it. The first time we've got anything from being a goal down. Well done lads.

If only we had a striker that could score we might have won that. A point is better than none though.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    If only we had a striker that could score we might have won that. A point is better than none though.
    And many more

I thought it was a very good game but one that we could, and should have won. Good performances again all over the pitch and I felt sorry for Hugill because he was man handled on several occasions in the first half but got very little protection from the referee, who I thought was poor in the first half but got better as the game went on. Ogbene too was fouled on several occasions and got very little from the ref, but kept doing his job and was a definite M.O.M. performance. Good (but funny) goal from Ogbene too, ha-ha, but we'll take it. On to Q.P.R. now. U.T.M.

I'd pay someone to shoot Prutton. Media training gone badly wrong.

A point was the main positive. Otherwise dour, and not even good by Lge1 standards. Two poor sides struggling to find cohesive patterns by different methods.

Can't see Martin staying much longer at Swansea. Had they signed Chieo would they have won?

One more point to safety which could have been 3

As much as I like to see teams passing the ball I couldn’t watch Swansea and the way the play

Just on way back really good performance just missing quality up front.
    Kelly and Washington missed easy chances if that was Hugill he would get pelters.
    Fans class tonight all of us singing all way through.
    Will be quiet in car going back myself and pocket have lost our voices.
    Cheo MOM

I’ve got to say this team baffles me at times,we look a decent side then we don’t defend right,we give silly fouls away in dangerous areas,passing & crossing poor.Good point in the end.Now I’m going to watch Cricket 80-4.now 80-5 we going to throw this away.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast