+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That bloody goalkeeping coach needs to step up to the plate though Norder.
    a poor show it is .....BT

28 goals against.....it lowest number in the league, but c'mon , Kompany was a defender, that's 28 that got through the backline, shuddersome to imagine what the damage would be without a goalie !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

a poor show it is .....BT

28 goals against.....it lowest number in the league, but c'mon , Kompany was a defender, that's 28 that got through the backline, shuddersome to imagine what the damage would be without a goalie !

We played Fleetwood tonight and honestly we did not need a goalie.

We played Fleetwood tonight and honestly we did not need a goalie.
    I noticed that BT....it a testament to the quality of the coaching staff and players in that they restricted Feetwood to 1 "off target" shot at goal....Lynch, on the other hand, had his plate brimming with meaty balls fired at him like the cannons from a Man O' War...if it wasn't for a superhuman performance and the hard oak that was stuck fast around him, they'd have been sunk before the noon bell.

an Inspirational show, casually confident even.

Think we should sign him- he was almost unbeatable tonight

We are now going to see just how far we have travelled since July. Pep v VK.

IPT.

Attachment 23643

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    My first thoughts were he was biding his time for city , but the longer things have gone and the way Arteta has progressed ( peps prodigy) I think he’d be next in line at City which could give us a good while longer whilst Vincent learns his trade.

I have a feeling that Alk will secure investment and back our manager , from there it’s just about how far we can go and how long he stays.
    Pep might agree with you ...
    https://youtu.be/kPjM1ahhVWU

He was always using us as a stepping stone but in the meantime I'm enjoying the ride.

Attachment 23662

Could he possibly go back and turn Pep over on the 18th?

Pep says it's destiny, VK's destiny to manage Manchester City and I'm sure he's right, but he's not really telling us anything we don't already know, is there a single Burnley fan who doesn't think we're babysitting him for City ? Of course we are.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Pep says it's destiny, VK's destiny to manage Manchester City and I'm sure he's right, but he's not really telling us anything we don't already know, is there a single Burnley fan who doesn't think we're babysitting him for City ? Of course we are.
    As long as he keeps on winning while he is with us I don't really give a hoot mon ami.

He will probably take Bellamy with him but could Jackson and Duffer take over from those two?

As long as he keeps on winning while he is with us I don't really give a hoot mon ami.

He will probably take Bellamy with him but could Jackson and Duffer take over from those two?
    I'm not even contemplating it mon ami, four more years is what I'm after.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)