+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Wrexham v Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Pretty much what you would expect, when somebody does well in life, its because they deserved it worked hard bla bla
    I give you a real world example, where the influence of money can make a difference in the how decisions are made toward those with money and influence

i am sure the more mature among us will remember the Soul Olympics in 1988, when Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson was stripped of his Gold Medal for Steroids, and it was awarded to Carl Lewis, and its dubbed as the DIRTIEST RACE OF ALL TIME

It was the given to Carl Lewis who was a cheat himself, Years later it was revealed Lewis had failed drug tests for banned substances, and also should have been stripped of his medals, but the US Olympic Committee covered this up, when they accepted Lewis claim that he had innocently taken a herbal supplement.
    YEAH RIGHT-Lewis used Steroids and was caught but THE US ( AMERICANS) covered it up because they WERE THE BIGGEST SPONSORS AND HAD PUT THE MOST MONEY IN TO THE SOUL GAMES- SO WHAT A SURPRISE ALL CORRUPTION AND MONEY

Later even recently Lewis has said Usain Bolt is a cheat using Steroids, HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    i am sure the more mature among us will remember the Soul Olympics in 1988,
    What's going on
    ?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415