+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rishi the Remainer's Brexit scam

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    It amazes me how you can keep posting these trite posts during a match night when most of us don't give a damn, however, keep on, it's mildly interesting to some of us, but obviously. not all. it is primarily a footie forum so why not save the dross for non match days? I post this after being greatly disappointed by our shallow victory and disappointment at the draw so my views may be distorted by results and alcohol for which i offer no apology. Burp, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sinkov's always posting $hite k_c, you will get used to it my mate.

I've been looking for this post, I knew I'd broken my own rule and posted something whilst drunk and wondered what it was. I think I wanted to put the cat among the pigeons but it obviously takes a lot more to stir things on here. Ah well, until the next time.

I've been looking for this post, I knew I'd broken my own rule and posted something whilst drunk and wondered what it was. I think I wanted to put the cat among the pigeons but it obviously takes a lot more to stir things on here. Ah well, until the next time.
    We are mostly impervious to insults on here k_c, keep your chin up and smile.

I think I wanted to put the cat among the pigeons but it obviously takes a lot more to stir things on here.
    It does Chris, one thing me and BT do have in common, we are remarkably thick-skinned. You'll have to try a lot harder if you want to wind either of us up. No harm in trying though.

Ça plane pour moi.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    They don’t even represent the majority in Northern Ireland.
    True enough Swiss, but is there a political party in any democracy anywhere in the world that represents the majority of the population ? Maybe there is, but offhand I can't think of one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)