+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen (h) - 3 points needed

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It ain't over till the fat f*ck sings. Massive two games this week. Just hope Livi is on, as they are in a stinking run of form.
    So are we mate. I admire your optimism and we have to hope I guess, but I'm drained of any belief in this squad tbh.

Given Fletcher is our only striker , Goodwin has two options , play Sadat along side him or make sure someone is bursting a gut to get up alongside or , god forbid , go beyond when the ball is played up to him . The only one I have saw doing that was Pawlett at Tynecastle . That behind said , that means nothing when our defenders are continually finding ways to give away goals , Edwards last night and Dingwall last week , **** me , after Livi we don’t play again till the 18th so gives the manager a bit of time to work more with them , however , I can’t see us getting out of this iam afraid . For Wednesday Edwards has to be dropped and the captaincy taken off him

It ain't over till the fat f*ck sings. Massive two games this week. Just hope Livi is on, as they are in a stinking run of form. We need to win at the weekend also, as I can see this weekend being the one where the other two team open the gap if we don't, certainly Killie.
    Its the cup next weekend mate we are idle,Killie go to the highlands v ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its the cup next weekend mate we are idle,Killie go to the highlands v ICT.
    So it is. I meant St. Mirren the week after, when Killie are at home to the Fermers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    So are we mate. I admire your optimism and we have to hope I guess, but I'm drained of any belief in this squad tbh.
    I was until I the reaction & performance last night. Pawlett back for St. Mirren (possibly Livi) and Harkes with more game time in him, gives us a few more attacking options. Add to that Goodwin has more than two days with the players, there's a very small glimmer of hope. What a breath of fresh air he was on the touchline btw. Constantly coaching, instructing and encouraging the players on. We haven't seen that in years at Tannadice.

Is there any point working the ball out wide and crossing to fletcher? I think 3 goals from open play? ZERO headers. On that ratio with quarter of season to go he has one goal left in him. Suspect Sadat will start alongside him midweek. Add to that soft midfield and keeper, defensive howlers. I suspect we will be down with games to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Is there any point working the ball out wide and crossing to fletcher? I think 3 goals from open play? ZERO headers. On that ratio with quarter of season to go he has one goal left in him. Suspect Sadat will start alongside him midweek. Add to that soft midfield and keeper, defensive howlers. I suspect we will be down with games to spare.
    But look at Motherwell 3wins and a draw, from nowhere, and they are 6 points clear of trouble. Before they changed their manager they were everybody’s favourites to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    But look at Motherwell 3wins and a draw, from nowhere, and they are 6 points clear of trouble. Before they changed their manager they were everybody’s favourites to go down.
    A superb goalkeeper. A solid center half. And a proven goalscorer. We have none of those.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Van Veen on 16 goals, our top scorer is on 4 or something probably.

A superb goalkeeper. A solid center half. And a proven goalscorer. We have none of those.
    You unfortunately have never posted a more accurate description of this current team,how the phuck the powers that be could sit down in January and think we had enough minus two strikers and one keeper i will never know.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)