+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    Holy feck. He says the week we had the twin sisters double was the reason he got the sack before going on to mention the Tynecastle humping, the Darvel embarrassment and the Easter road sh*t show.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Ramadani, McCrorie and Duk have been found guilty of giving up too easily before. McCrorie especially….i don’t see anything about him to suggest we should keep him beyond this season.
    Ramadani may have had bad games, but he never gives up.

McCrorie I have had issues with this season and nothing to do with the UEFA Cup final, but he has been played in lots of different positions which helps neither him or the team and has been doing a decent enough job at RB for the past few weeks. We should get rid though as we can easily sign better players....

Duk is a joy to have in the team. Love watching him play.

The players who appeared to have given up all too easily this season are either kicking their heels on the sidelines or been loaned out to other clubs.

We need players who will turn up on Saturday as Goodwin will have them well fired up for this one. It will tell us a lot about Robson as a potential manager. Losing on Saturday would be yet another embarrassment in a season full of them.

Ramadani, McCrorie and Duk have been found guilty of giving up too easily before. McCrorie especially….i don’t see anything about him to suggest we should keep him beyond this season.
    Have they ? A very glib little statement that .

Say it fast enough and move on , and consider it as a fact. Nah.

They try , every game. As does Johhny Hayes, who I forgot to include first time round.

But then I best wait for your judgement on him too I suppose .........?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Holy feck. He says the week we had the twin sisters double was the reason he got the sack before going on to mention the Tynecastle humping, the Darvel embarrassment and the Easter road sh*t show.
    Exactly. " One bad week" ? IT WAS THE WORST WEEK IN THE HISTORY OF THE CLUB, You feckwit !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Have they ? A very glib little statement that .

Say it fast enough and move on , and consider it as a fact. Nah.

They try , every game. As does Johhny Hayes, who I forgot to include first time round.

But then I best wait for your judgement on him too I suppose .........?
    Any Aberdeen player that was involved in that defeat to Darvel, the two tankings against Hearts and Hibs i would show them the door as soon as possible. They humiliated the club and showed they have absolutely the wrong mentality to be of any use when the chips are down.

The new Dons manager could very well be making an appearance as a spectator on Saturday at Tannadice.

COYR’s!!

The new Dons manager could very well be making an appearance as a spectator on Saturday at Tannadice.

COYR’s!!
    Any substance to this RJ? Not doubting you, just asking if there is anything been said publicly

That would rule out Robson to the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    Any substance to this RJ? Not doubting you, just asking if there is anything been said publicly

That would rule out Robson to the end of the season
    Burrows himself has said the appointment will be soon. We should find out more at the weekend. Quite a few rumours doing the rounds now about an appointment next week. Someone has obviously been approached and agreed terms as such. Usually when the club say things regarding new managers/players etc they are a few days in front of the press releases/rumours.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast