+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading to be deducted points?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've come up with a new points deduction system if proved beyond all doubt that a club has breached the FP rules.

Minus 1 point from their tally, in the same season, for every 1 Million pound overspent. Can you imagine what would happen if a club lost 39 points in a season? That'll sort em all out. All clubs will have to submit their spending via their accountants during the close season period so the EFL have the time to deduct points to give a final League table.

Shouldn't be that hard to set up. As an added incentive, if any club fails to submit their spending on player acquisition or wages paid against incoming revenue, (£1 for £1) then it's an instant - 20 points.
    I've got a better one brin. Instant relegation 3 divisions and no funding from the EFL until they reach the league position they we caught cheating at.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've got a better one brin. Instant relegation 3 divisions and no funding from the EFL until they reach the league position they we caught cheating at.
    Sounds more fitting does that.

Reading Fc latest financial figures, show that less than 9,000 supporters bought
    season tickets in the 2021-22 season championship.
    The 8,346 season tickets bought, was the lowest for more than a decade, with
    crowds averaging just over 12,000 since the return after covd-19.
    Figures show in the 2013-14 season, 14,000 season tickets were sold, which
    as since declined in sales.

Seriously, is it me or does Paul Ince look ill?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12