+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 📺Reedtz Bros. Interviews

I really enjoyed both interviews, it’s really good to hear their thoughts on everything.

They have ice running through their veins, so calm and measured.

It's a common trait of Scandinavians, and very refreshing for the club, and NCM. You can't imagine them overreacting to anything that happens .

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's a common trait of Scandinavians, and very refreshing for the club, and NCM. You can't imagine them overreacting to anything that happens .
    You’re back! Wondered if you had ‘retired’. You missed some classic half time outbursts whilst you were away, right up your alley, I was awaiting your responses 😂

Yes, can’t imagine them going ott at anything really…though part of me would love to see it!
    Last edited by TSANHO; 03-03-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I really enjoyed both interviews, it’s really good to hear their thoughts on everything.

They have ice running through their veins, so calm and measured.
    An interesting bit for me was when Tom and George asked the bros a question about Notts' average shots per game this season. After answering 15, Chris said that "shots per game" wasn't a stat he was particularly interested in - which begs the question which stats they place most emphasis upon.

I'll assume it isn't the final score, as I remember them citing underlying deteriorating stats as one of the reasons they sacked Neal Ardley back in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    You’re back! Wondered if you had ‘retired’. You missed some classic half time outbursts whilst you were away, right up your alley, I was awaiting your responses 😂

Yes, can’t imagine them going ott at anything really…though part of me would love to see it!
    Retired? No chance, I'm a 2003 OG and in for the long haul

Did I? I don't think we were losing at half time in any of the games throughout February!! Never mind I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    An interesting bit for me was when Tom and George asked the bros a question about Notts' average shots per game this season. After answering 15, Chris said that "shots per game" wasn't a stat he was particularly interested in - which begs the question which stats they place most emphasis upon.

I'll assume it isn't the final score, as I remember them citing underlying deteriorating stats as one of the reasons they sacked Neal Ardley back in 2021.
    That stood out to me too as surely shots per game is the culmination (apart from gold scored) of everything that preceded them…..he was very close in his answer though!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Retired? No chance, I'm a 2003 OG and in for the long haul

Did I? I don't think we were losing at half time in any of the games throughout February!! Never mind I'm sure there will be plenty more to come.
    It was half time against Barnet I believe…we were trailing 1-0. It was quite unnerving actually just how quick some were to throw the towel in and turn on the team and manager.

My apologies you are indeed correct, and how did that one turn out? What can I say some people are prone to panic.

I refuse to look back through that particular thread. I really don't want to see which Notts fans on here turned on this team, and even more so this manager, this season!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-03-2023 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Always good to hear - no matter how many times it's stated - that they're in it for the long haul.
    Very good indeed.

I loved the last question in the Notts County Talk podcast: Do you understand how much the average fan in the stand appreciates what you are doing for the club?

It was an important point to make, and the modesty of the response from the brothers epitomises how unassuming and genuine they've been since they walked through the door.

Indeed the last question took me by suprise and I actually got a lump in my throat, maybe Notts County means more to me than I imagined.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123