+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T It's Friday night so it's music time

Get some MUSE on mate. They've just slayed Mexico and are now working their way across the US to sold out audiences. If you can find a bad revue I'd like to see it. Cant wait to see them in Portland and maybe Madison Square Garden too, but seeing them at the San Siro later on in the tour would be a dream come true for me. UTM and UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Get some MUSE on mate. They've just slayed Mexico and are now working their way across the US to sold out audiences. If you can find a bad revue I'd like to see it. Cant wait to see them in Portland and maybe Madison Square Garden too, but seeing them at the San Siro later on in the tour would be a dream come true for me. UTM and UTM.
    We could have met up in Portland Sota as our daughter lives there and we often visit. Unfortunately current plans are looking like we'll be back in England most of April.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We could have met up in Portland Sota as our daughter lives there and we often visit. Unfortunately current plans are looking like we'll be back in England most of April.
    That would've been brilliant CA. We're going for 5 days as my Missus's brother lives there also.
    Last edited by sota; 04-03-2023 at 10:57 PM.

As we are posting music links, try this - both ethereal and genuinely moving.
    Hold on to all you hold dear.
    https://youtu.be/aKw5mbcE7VY

Quote Originally Posted by poddington View Post
    As we are posting music links, try this - both ethereal and genuinely moving.
    Hold on to all you hold dear.
    https://youtu.be/aKw5mbcE7VY
    Looks like that was filmed right here from Marina Jack in Sarasota, Poddy. Nice one.
    Last edited by sota; 05-03-2023 at 03:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12