+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Of The Day

Video Of The Day

Brilliant speech

https://youtu.be/8Oim0ZzKhnI

One word..

Attachment 23663

Well technically it's two but knobjockey will suffice.

I gave it 5 mins which was cringeworthy though I must admit I despise the man though he does seem to have the same opinion as me of Mat Hancock which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    You’re wasting your time with BT UG , I ignores the truth -,I’ll say this for Nigel he says it how he sees it good and bad. I like him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    You’re wasting your time with BT UG , I ignores the truth -,I’ll say this for Nigel he says it how he sees it good and bad. I like him for that.

I'm quite surprised at the reaction tbh. Every one seems to like the fact we to Brexit done on here and he masterminded that. Just seems a decent, down to earth bloke to me. Each to their own I suppose

I agree UG. He is not liked by the Establishment because he exposes the people for what they are. He says it as it is, without fear or favour.

The Westminster bubble can’t cope with that. He speaks so often for the silent majority. I wish the majority would be less silent and speak up in support.

he's another pied piper who blows bum notes but still manages to pull a crowd.

Last edited by Norder; 04-03-2023 at 08:37 PM.

Farage preaches to the converted, c'est ca.

Sir Nigel of Farage, an absolute star, scourge of the Left, the man who got us out of the EU against opposition from the entire bloated, corrupt EU beauracracy, the UK government in the form of the Conservative Party, HM oppostion in the form of the Labour Party, the LibDems and the Greens, the SNP led by Sturgeon in Scotland, even President Obama stuck his oar in, telling us we'd be relegated to the back of the queue as far as the USA was concerned if we left, virtually the entire media, especially the BBC, Sky and C4, the pitchfork mobs on social media, the CBI, the Bank of England, the IMF, the Civil Service, the Trade Unions, Academia, the Arts Establishment, the entire establishment in fact, the whole lot of them trained their guns on him and let fly.

But the great British public, god bless 'em, saw through it all and voted for Nigel and Boris. Were so many powerful, arrogant, self-aggrandising noses put out of joint in one night ever before. I very much doubt it. Sir Nigel, Sir Winston and St Margaret, the three titans of post-war British politics. I'll have a pint down the pub with Nige any day of the week. Lefties eat your hearts out, he sucked you in and blew you out in bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sir Nigel of Farage, an absolute star, scourge of the Left, the man who got us out of the EU against opposition from the entire bloated, corrupt EU beauracracy, the UK government in the form of the Conservative Party, HM oppostion in the form of the Labour Party, the LibDems and the Greens, the SNP led by Sturgeon in Scotland, even President Obama stuck his oar in, telling us we'd be relegated to the back of the queue as far as the USA was concerned if we left, virtually the entire media, especially the BBC, Sky and C4, the pitchfork mobs on social media, the CBI, the Bank of England, the IMF, the Civil Service, the Trade Unions, Academia, the Arts Establishment, the entire establishment in fact, the whole lot of them trained their guns on him and let fly.

But the great British public, god bless 'em, saw through it all and voted for Nigel and Boris. Were so many powerful, arrogant, self-aggrandising noses put out of joint in one night ever before. I very much doubt it. Sir Nigel, Sir Winston and St Margaret, the three titans of post-war British politics. I'll have a pint down the pub with Nige any day of the week. Lefties eat your hearts out, he sucked you in and blew you out in bubbles.
    Just when I was loosing faith Sinkov. I am genuinely surprised at the negatives towards him on here. I thought on the whole it would be the other way around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)