+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bpool v Burnley

Bpool v Burnley

Well IMO we were very poor passing too slow and we allowed Bpool to press quickly. Thought Tella had a shocker, miscontrolling and losing ther ball too often. Lost 2 points today.

they'd have to want the two points to lose them - Lancaster.

....didn't seem like they were that concerned about them, to me.

Nope,a poor performance against a poor Blackpool side,quite a few of ours didn't turn up.not good enough.

Since his hatrick Tella has switched off, is VK trying to get his price down? Two poor results against a relegation side, we need to reset. Boro are flying high, they look good to pass Sheff utd.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Since his hatrick Tella has switched off, is VK trying to get his price down? Two poor results against a relegation side, we need to reset. Boro are flying high, they look good to pass Sheff utd.
    it in the geographics, Kritti....subconscious inclinations etc....shouldn't go south to Wigan.

Hopefully Norder Wigan will be more like Huddersfield, Blackpool was a derby game so they should have been more up for it especially after their comeback at the Turf.

I wonder if Wednesday caught up with one or two today. There is a squad and I would have thought that Obafemi, Foster, Deviwhatever, Cork, the other defender could have started to give some a bit of a breather. The team lacked intensity today and some fresh legs might have given us the edge today. One hopes that they are all good enough to play in the first team. Especially against relegation candidates.

I also think that Mick Macarthy outthought VK today. He brought on his subs as fresh legs after containing the Clarets and gave us a difficult last 10 minutes or so. Barnes did not get much of a look in, Obafemi ended up on the wing ( he ain’t going to score from there), there was little creative movement and I’m not sure how Twine was MKDons great scorer.

A bad day at the office, which is to be expected.

Struggled against 10 men the other night, struggled to score today even with bags of possession. Too many wayward passes, too few attempts on goal, what shots we have on goal seem to fly anywhere but on target. Apart from Twines free kick and Joeys shot that was it. If Blackpool had managed a goal we would have been sunk. Complacency setting in I fear!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    Struggled against 10 men the other night, struggled to score today even with bags of possession. Too many wayward passes, too few attempts on goal, what shots we have on goal seem to fly anywhere but on target. Apart from Twines free kick and Joeys shot that was it. If Blackpool had managed a goal we would have been sunk. Complacency setting in I fear!
    Since I have been frequenting this forum, every one has great views, although opposite at times still understandable from where they are coming from. Your post is in my opinion the worst post I have read on these forums. It is the sort of post I would read over on CT's hell hole of a forum.

I think zauory needs a rest. IMO a ball now and then over the top for a runner like tella might pay off. Still an away point against a well organized defence is not a crisis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)