+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ......and to think I backed Hugill to score a hat trick today....how close did he come to completing it!
    He won't score three this season? He's two thirds of the way there. I'd have thought that the biggest Millers fan would have appeared to add his congratulations to Hugill. Obviously not.

Not a pretty game with all the hoof ball from both sides until after half time when we played it more on the floor.

Fosu, Fosu Fosu.....what a player he is. Such quality close ball control, he's a wizard! He bamboozled their midfield all afternoon. His lay offs were sublime in close quarters. Best I've seen him play for us so far, more please.

Hjelde, what a player, how much do Leeds want for him? I don't always go for the goal scorer for MOTM that's why I gave it to this young lad. No panic, no nonsense football with a brilliant heading ability to launch it well up the field whenever he cleared it. He has started to stop diving in and waits to see what's happening which is much better to see. Excellent play from Leo.

Hugill....it's happened! Can someone let ibs know this man does know where the back of the net is, thanks. Harder working than Smith and really gets stuck in. No protection from the inept man in the middle..again! His yellow card was a joke. Thing is it didn't affect his game and it was very pleasing indeed to see him score his brace. I truly believe we have a new goal getting scorer on our books.

Chio, back to his best and it's been missing of late so, let's hope he now keeps this great game play right to the end of the season.

I know I've named four key players but and it's a big but, the whole team from back to front were immense today so well done everyone for their contribution in what was probably the best second half I've seen us play this season. UTM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    He won't score three this season? He's two thirds of the way there. I'd have thought that the biggest Millers fan would have appeared to add his congratulations to Hugill. Obviously not.
    Let's not forget he's already forewarned us he's having internet issues or what he meant was, he'll keep his head well below the parapet after Hugill's performance today

3 points main thing we missed Rathbone hope he's back next game. Defence did their job. Midfield same. Chieo he'll take some replacing. Hugill pleased for him. MT can't fault what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Let's not forget he's already forewarned us he's having internet issues or what he meant was, he'll keep his head well below the parapet after Hugill's performance today
    Let`s not give the tit anymore oxygen,anyway another good performance against what should be a decent team,but it looks like Geetarman has ruined them already,why on earth do QPR want him as manager ?
    Not a great game really,the ball was in the air far too much,but our bits of quality made the difference....who knew !
    Hugill must be a right bast*rd to play against,nice to see him score,looks like a proper Rotherham striker to me,have a great evening.
    UTM.

Buzzin' my moderately sized nuts off. 8 points clear, Next 3 winnable too, keep pushing. Win a couple and we can breathe going into April.

UTM! Come on!

Ref today & linesman 1st half I was sat above us attacking them on the right obvious corner to us. Hugill booking? Their penalty think he only gave it to even things up. Can you report officials? they could have cost us a win today.

Although the football was mediocre and the weather too cold for my thin blood, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I was impressed with how well we were able to get the ball forward and then retain it to get into shooting positions. I think that was at least due to the ineptness of the QPR defence but we should also take credit despite looking a bit ragged at times.

A quick mention for Baily Wright and Cameron Humphrey neither of whom put a foot wrong all afternoon and definitely contributed to our victory.

star:

Name:  186D2B25-5FF9-4275-ACB1-2B7E10986649.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  18.7 KB

Not the best football but that’s what happens against a Ainsworth team but get the **** innnnnn

Hugill motm but close contenders

Great save Johansson

Odoffinnnnnnnnnn

Ref **** but we knew that

Wright picks an injury up

No player sent off? Get innn
    Last edited by millertop; 04-03-2023 at 07:20 PM.

Teams managed by GA generally effective and hard to play against so a really great result for the lads today

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast