+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool Vs Burnley Player Ratings

Don't these morons know they taint the club with their actions. I hope the Blackpool fan pulls through and his assailant gets his just desserts. Even if he was provoked that's no reason to try and kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Can't comment I've only seen two minutes of highlights.

Disturbing reports coming out of Blackpool this morning that a Blackpool fan was seriously assaulted post-match and is in "critical" condition.

Happened outside the Manchester pub and an alleged Burnley "fan" is in custody.

Makes player ratings rather inconsequential methinks.
    Should we shut down the message board then?

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Should we shut down the message board then?
    Of course not, but what makes one human being seriously attack another over a game of bloody football U_G?

Of course not, but what makes one human being seriously attack another over a game of bloody football U_G?
    No answer to that question mon ami, why can't they be like us, kick the **** out of each other on here and then have a pie and a pint together at a football match ? I have no idea.

Agreed, it's appalling. I was only having this conversation with my son Friday. I think there is a mix of people. Those that go to such events for the sole purpose of causing trouble. Those who don't go with any intentions but get intoxicated and 'drugged' up and find them selves in such situations.

There is also the possibility the suspect was supplying a preemptive strike. The article I read was rather brief. All the same it is very very sad.

A front line soldier has a life expectancy in the Ukraine of 4 hours. The world is one **** hole tbh

No room for this in any walk of life never mind at a footy meet-up.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashi...m_medium=email

The poor man was aged 56..Hope they can find the scumbags who were fighting and give them all a lengthy sentence in jail.

it all very sad, but who was winding up who, and how did the injury occur ?....then. if they're pllissed, up for a brawl, and the packs clash for whatever reason, it's going one way.....how often does it happen, but this time there's serious physical harm so it's considered news worthy, and as for it being about the football, not at that point - the only affiliation is in the kicking off....imo.

the Role Models.

I was sent a Facebook video from the Manchester pub around noon, the place was full of pi$$ed up Apache's then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)