+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool Vs Burnley Player Ratings

Blackpool Vs Burnley Player Ratings

Muric. 7
    Roberts 7
    Ekdal 8
    Beyer. 8
    Vithino. 4
    Cullen. 6
    Brownhill 6
    Gudmonsson. 7
    Zaroury. 4
    Tella. 8
    Barnes. 7

Twine. 6
    Obafemi. 6

Dominated but just lacked the final ball. Probably the worst I have seen a few play, thought Vitino was very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Muric. 7
    Roberts 7
    Ekdal 8
    Beyer. 8
    Vithino. 4
    Cullen. 6
    Brownhill 6
    Gudmonsson. 7
    Zaroury. 4
    Tella. 8
    Barnes. 7

Twine. 6
    Obafemi. 6

Dominated but just lacked the final ball. Probably the worst I have seen a few play, thought Vitino was very poor.
    Disappointing performance really. Perhaps Wednesday caught up with some. Their goalkeeper made a couple of good saves, but we really didn’t carve their defence open that often. I agree that Zaroury had a poor game by his standards and Vitinho didn’t bring much to the match.

Still, unbeaten, a clean sheet and another point on the board.

Zaroury is a concern, he's our go to player, but he was utter bobbins against Fleetwood as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Zaroury is a concern, he's our go to player, but he was utter bobbins against Fleetwood as well.
    He's taking a lot of heavy challenges mon ami and the lad looks jaded. I was surprised VK played him tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He's taking a lot of heavy challenges mon ami and the lad looks jaded. I was surprised VK played him tbh.
    I thought Darko looked a far better bet when he came on agsinst Fleetwood, but Vinni doesn't seem overkeen on him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I thought Darko looked a far better bet when he came on agsinst Fleetwood, but Vinni doesn't seem overkeen on him.
    From what I could see he did not even make the bench. Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    From what I could see he did not even make the bench. Strange!
    I heard he was injured. Not sure if true but that's what I heard

Muric. 6
    Roberts 8
    Ekdal 7
    Beyer. 7
    Vithino. 4
    Cullen. 6
    Brownhill 6
    Gudmonsson. 7
    Zaroury. 5
    Tella. 8
    Barnes. 7

Twine. 6
    Obafemi. 4

Can't comment I've only seen two minutes of highlights.

Disturbing reports coming out of Blackpool this morning that a Blackpool fan was seriously assaulted post-match and is in "critical" condition.

Happened outside the Manchester pub and an alleged Burnley "fan" is in custody.

Makes player ratings rather inconsequential methinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)