+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For all you gamblers on here.

For all you gamblers on here.

Brendan Rodger - 25/1 to get the sack with Corals,got to be worth Half a crown.

Think I'll keep a small wager to one side on Ainsworth after today's performance

Have to say that's not good for Rodgers though at Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Think I'll keep a small wager to one side on Ainsworth after today's performance

Have to say that's not good for Rodgers though at Southampton.
    Lets put QPR's situation in perspective though. Dykes and Chair were unavailable for them today and they will surely improve the team when they are fit again. QPR put some dangerous crosses into our box, particularly in the first half, and if they do that when those two are available again, I think Ainsworth will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Lets put QPR's situation in perspective though. Dykes and Chair were unavailable for them today and they will surely improve the team when they are fit again. QPR put some dangerous crosses into our box, particularly in the first half, and if they do that when those two are available again, I think Ainsworth will be OK.
    I disagree, players are players and yes they did put some crosses into the box but failed to do anything with them. Meantime, how many saves did their keeper make? We smashed them in the second half if it wasn't for Harding's stupid irrational challenge then 3-0 would have been an understatement, it should have read 5, 6 or even 7-0.

Bottom line is I can't stand Ainsworth's hoof ball, foul at all costs if the opposition is breaking through ie, take a yellow. He is no tactician, he manages like he use to play, dirty, thuggery and bores the s.hit out of the fans at all costs to get a point. Today once agin it didn't work
    Last edited by Brin; 04-03-2023 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    That's nowt compared to how many players we've got missing.

Quickly put your money on Moyes to be dismissed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Quickly put your money on Moyes to be dismissed soon.
    Yep,Moyes,Rodger’s, Conte & Ince.

Wish I could go back to 70's with my dad in Turf then back door into Corals just tanoy on don't think there was hardly any football betting then. Cashing out betting on stats isn't gambling to me. I haven't had a bet on horses since last years Cheltenham festival cause j want to win life changing money. I put over £4,000 on lotto a year. Can afford it. Be watching Cheltenham festival same as always might get tempted but I don't do accumulated bets so so won't win much if I win anything. I don't know Irish form so that's a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    That's nowt compared to how many players we've got missing.
    QPR have 11 players injured - some of them would walk back into their team & be first choices.
    We played them at the right time - 1 win in 19 games - sack a manager then appoint Gareth Ainsworth.
    They should survive - (just).