+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fixtures through March

Fixtures through March

One down with an excellent win and three to go. From these, what points do you think are achievable?

Saturday 11th - Birmingham away

Tuesday 14th - Preston at home

Saturday 18th - Cardiff at home

I'm thinking draw, win and win. Of the three I feel Birmingham will definitely be the hardest fixture.

Preston on the other hand don't score many and are currently the league's second lowest scorers, however, they still sit in 12th position having won 12, drawn 11 and lost 12.

Cardiff the leagues lowest scorers with 27 scored and having conceded 38 sounds the easiest game but, we all know how we play against teams lower than us and those in a relegation scrap. This has to be a winnable game to keep the gap more from them.

I'd take 5 points now tbh. April's fixtures look hard but there are points to be had,especially at home.We all know what this league can be like.

I'd be happier with 7. April looks blinking horrible.

I don’t want to get over confident but nine points in the bag depending on which players are available

All 3 look very winnable, especially based on the good performances in the last 3 games, but that’s when we traditionally trip up. Let’s hope we don’t. 6 points would be a good return, and I’d gladly take that now.

Cardiff and Preston dont concede many so I'd go for a draw in both those games, and unlike Brin I would look at the Brum game as the best chance for a win. UTM

1pt a game from here onwards will be enough to see us survive so 3pts would be 'adequate' but looking at these 3 games v the next 7 it would be worrying/a disappointment if we don't get more.