+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chio

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    There were also rumours that Tyler Blackett was signing for us today ?
    There was a lad pictured with the french millers. Cant post a picture on this, can you, Frog?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    There was a lad pictured with the french millers. Cant post a picture on this, can you, Frog?
    It’s him isn’t it 😂

We didn’t recognise him as one of our players, he photo bombed our picture. I then fecked him off and asked him to take a photo of us 😂😂😂

Back to Chio,great championship player, obviously an asset for us,would be greatly missed,so signing again would be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It’s him isn’t it ��

We didn’t recognise him as one of our players, he photo bombed our picture. I then fecked him off and asked him to take a photo of us ������
    Name:  tyler blackett.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  55.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Back to Chio,great championship player, obviously an asset for us,would be greatly missed,so signing again would be excellent.

I'm more interested in Chieo signing a new contract but if MT thinks we need another centre back & Blackett can do a job for us till the end of the season I'll go with that. We are short of abit of height in central defence.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm more interested in Chieo signing a new contract but if MT thinks we need another centre back & Blackett can do a job for us till the end of the season I'll go with that. We are short of abit of height in central defence.
    According to wikipedia (Which may not be reliable) Blackett is shorter than Bailey Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    According to wikipedia (Which may not be reliable) Blackett is shorter than Bailey Wright.

Wiki I'm looking at it says he's 6ft 2. I trust in our manager he'll only sign him if he can give us something extra in central defence.

He's not tall! Stocky and I'd say 5'11"

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wiki I'm looking at it says he's 6ft 2. I trust in our manager he'll only sign him if he can give us something extra in central defence.
    He's shorter than me and I'm 6'1" at best!

Looking at the photo again, about an inch taller than Frog, so he's 7ft 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast