+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley Transfer Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    https://i2-prod.dailyrecord.co.uk/in...MELESS1JPG.jpg

What about this fella BT - he didn’t come in a dinghy and he offered his life for Queen and country - Feck him eh - get the immigrants in.
    My son-in-law who is no muppet and was in the army for 25 years with active service in three different war zones says help is as available for those who want it.

I can't comment on individual cases because I do not have their individual circumstances to hand but I trust what my son-in-law says.
    He is adamant no ex-veteran is wilfully or willingly neglected. And nor should they ever be IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My son-in-law who is no muppet and was in the army for 25 years with active service in three different war zones says help is as available for those who want it.

I can't comment on individual cases because I do not have their individual circumstances to hand but I trust what my son-in-law says.
    He is adamant no ex-veteran is wilfully or willingly neglected. And nor should they ever be IMHO.
    The point is BT he’s there isn’t he , and he’s not the first I’ve spoken to ex servicemen before in Leeds and Manchester on the streets, and we can overlook him and build houses for millions and medical bills - warm hotels.

Imo anyway it’s not on - just don’t agree with what’s going on,

Trouble started in Carlisle today about immigration in the city I see.

Flogging a dead horse is my speciality subject Dd, just look at the Migration thread running on here.

People have lost the ability to rationalise without prejudice. If Cork or Cullen get knacked now the wheels really could come off.

Look at this poor sod, should he be imprisoned for trying to secure his kids' future?

Attachment 23706
    He should be prosecuted for child abuse. I've lived in France mon ami, they don't eat children there, the education system is good, the health system works, there are millions of immigrants living there already. Why would this moron risk his children's lives by trying to cross one of the busiest waterways in the world in a bath tub ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He should be prosecuted for child abuse. I've lived in France mon ami, they don't eat children there, the education system is good, the health system works, there are millions of immigrants living there already. Why would this moron risk his children's lives by trying to cross one of the busiest waterways in the world in a bath tub ?
    A million questions for all of us sinkov and EU and UK politicians just keep on dodging the real reason for these border crossings.

Keep on shoving a stick in the hornets nest and expect not to get bit is bloody stupid.

I wonder what would make a father risk his kids' lives by trying to cross one of the busiest waterways in the world in a bath tub?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There is no reasonable debate Sinkov , the blinkers are on and he can’t see either side of the way he’s going - just say your right and we can all chip in a bit extra for the spongers here illegally 😂

A million questions for all of us sinkov and EU and UK politicians just keep on dodging the real reason for these border crossings.

Keep on shoving a stick in the hornets nest and expect not to get bit is bloody stupid.

I wonder what would make a father risk his kids' lives by trying to cross one of the busiest waterways in the world in a bath tub?
    This is a complete guess BT and I’m going to throw it out there , I don’t think it’s been mentioned before - could it be that our minuscule island is the land of milk and honey the Mecca of all meccas , where your given everything you need and more ? Just asking like - as Sinkov always asks you WHY would they need to come to Us when they’re passing through several countries to get here 🤔 hmm now let me think .

A rational intelligent man like yourself - surely to god can see that .

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    This is a complete guess BT and I’m going to throw it out there , I don’t think it’s been mentioned before - could it be that our minuscule island is the land of milk and honey the Mecca of all meccas , where your given everything you need and more ? Just asking like - as Sinkov always asks you WHY would they need to come to Us when they’re passing through several countries to get here �� hmm now let me think .

A rational intelligent man like yourself - surely to god can see that .
    I have tried to prove that the material benefits are really not that great army88, perhaps they are running from the likes of the Assad regime in Syria and the Taliban in Afghanistan?

When I was working I had a customer who is a very successful businessman with roots and heritage in Pakistan. His brother suffers from some sort of degenerative disease and my customer told me he returns for half a year to his parent's house in Pakistan for the benefits of a warmer cleaner climate and fresher organic food.

He said when he returns he's "good for another six months".

I asked politely if he would consider taking his wife and three kids back to the "delights" of Pakistan and permanently relocate. He looked at me like I was daft.

He cited schools, personal security, banking security, NHS, medicine availability, affordability, political stability etc etc. as the reasons he's staying put in North Manchester.

Perhaps that's the real reason people risk everything to come here and not nab a few quid a week off the social?

https://youtu.be/x9HQWF1IcNs

Just realised all this is on the Burnley transfer rumour page.
    I made the page to get a balance of some football posts back on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Just realised all this is on the Burnley transfer rumour page.
    I made the page to get a balance of some football posts back on the forum
    Who says sports and politics don't mix eh U_G?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)