+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lineker to step back from MOTD

Simon Cowell should have been jailed for his crimes to music! Lineker Shearer top players both up themselves if beeb got shut of them they'd get somewhere else no doubt. Lineker used to be on BT football not sure if he's still on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Can of worms this thread Brin,I will go for 100+ replies.
    And a few certain posters what pop up solely for this kind of thread..

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Simon Cowell should have been jailed for his crimes to music! Lineker Shearer top players both up themselves if beeb got shut of them they'd get somewhere else no doubt. Lineker used to be on BT football not sure if he's still on that.
    Lineker is freelance so he can work for whoever wants him.his podcast with Alistair Campbell is probably what’s driving him putting out his views.

Just show the highlights, you don't "pundits" laughing at their own in-jokes, people fast-forward through them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post

Out of interest, Would you be saying the same if he’d posted that we should send the boat people back to where they came?
    He'd have been sacked for saying that, not suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Ok.

In that case I’m surprised you’re not backing him for standing up to the BBC and their ‘mock’ impartiality claims.
    Good point

But basically if you take the money you follow the rules

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    1 title and 1 FA cup win between them.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Just show the highlights, you don't "pundits" laughing at their own in-jokes, people fast-forward through them anyway.
    That might actually happen this week if everyone else refuses to go on in solidarity.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He'd have been sacked for saying that, not suspended.
    Oh definitely, but then the people criticising him now would probably be defending him.

Shame shearer and Wright didn’t boycott the World cup because of there principles.
    Not sure why they didn’t can’t quite put my finger on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Good point

But basically if you take the money you follow the rules
    I’m not really a big fan of Lineker but I think fair play to him for sticking to his principles instead of making a fake grovelling apology just to make sure the money keeps rolling in.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast