+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3-1 for a miller's win tomorrow

3-1 for a miller's win tomorrow

Personally think at those odds it's worth a little gamble

Right time to be playing Birmingham they can't buy a win near the relegation zone and for us we have hit a bit off form.

Had rufc in my accumulator but unless we are 2 goals up I'm gonna be cashing out in the last 15/20 mins as we always seen to concede in the last 15.

3 points sinks Birmingham deeper in the mire.

I do think that 3/1 are good odds for us, certainly with brum being bang out of form and also missing a couple of big players too, and us being in at least reasonable form. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Personally think at those odds it's worth a little gamble

Right time to be playing Birmingham they can't buy a win near the relegation zone and for us we have hit a bit off form.

Had rufc in my accumulator but unless we are 2 goals up I'm gonna be cashing out in the last 15/20 mins as we always seen to concede in the last 15.

3 points sinks Birmingham deeper in the mire.

Is it you I've got £20 Derby bet with? loser money goes to Rotherham Hospice.

Don't take nothing for granted today. On form we should win. Rathbone unlikely to be playing. Don't know whose fit at centre back to partner Humphreys. But positives for us out weigh negatives.

Bookies don’t fancy us then. Rotherham to win both teams score 15/2.

Managed 11/1. on a 2-1. win - & - 33/1 on a 3-1 win.
    Don't mind losing the bet as long as we take at least a point.