+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 o'clock kick offs

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Wasn't a clear foul though was it! just Mullin being very clever with his hand!!
    Clear foul from what i saw, and you'd expect an experienced official to spot it
    Thing is it happens at the other end it gets ruled out

for anybody who wants it, wrexham game streamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddJ4S7XpJD0

I can see the Wrexham game on YouTube,is this a regular thing?

Wrexham AFC Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by PTID1862 View Post
    for anybody who wants it, wrexham game streamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddJ4S7XpJD0
    cheers, pretty good stream

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Clear foul from what i saw, and you'd expect an experienced official to spot it
    Thing is it happens at the other end it gets ruled out
    Mullin knew what he was doing - if you look closely you can see Mullins hand pushing the keepers arm just as the keeper grabs the ball

https://twitter.com/fearlessidzine/s...80205657260037

The Pele of the airwaves has announced he will be showing Notts - same link.

Jeeeez the Wrexham v Southend game is crap innit!! I can't see Southend getting back into this.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Jeeeez the Wrexham v Southend game is crap innit!! I can't see Southend getting back into this.
    I can't believe Tozer is still allowed to get away with the towel nonsense - massive delay of game and not part of football.

We should use towels for absolutely everything there and painstakingly dry for - all throw-ins, free-kicks, goal kicks,
    add rubber ducks, loufahs, soap on a rope until the refs finally say football stuff for football, bathroom items for domestic use only

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I can't believe Tozer is still allowed to get away with the towel nonsense - massive delay of game and not part of football.

We should use towels for absolutely everything there and painstakingly dry for - all throw-ins, free-kicks, goal kicks,
    add rubber ducks, loufahs, soap on a rope until the refs finally say football stuff for football, bathroom items for domestic use only
    It's soooooooo slow and stop start it's painful to watch. The pitch is shocking and the quality of a football is dreaful, especially from Southend.

The towel situation is beyond a joke!! Other players are now carrying the ball and the towel to Tozer even when he's in his own half Hope the ref adds the time on.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    It's soooooooo slow and stop start it's painful to watch. The pitch is shocking and the quality of a football is dreaful, especially from Southend.

The towel situation is beyond a joke!! Other players are now carrying the ball and the towel to Tozer even when he's in his own half Hope the ref adds the time on.
    I bet he doesn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast