+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Kelly isn’t as good as we all want him to be. A poacher, but not Championship quality.

On the positive side, a game closer to survival.

What I've read Blackett hope he's the business! Who mentioned Grabban can't be serious! Need Rathbone back tues. 2 home games max' points from both. Bramall not for me. Kioso on the right Chieo on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not like you to have a half full glass Grist
    Yeah, might be flat beer but it’s a glass half full. 😄

In particular, an atrocious first half. And why? Why are we coming out, in such a big game, and playing it like a friendly? OK they got an early goal and that gave them some impetus but it doesn't excuse our complete lack of cohesion and tempo. What the **** are we doing in training? The 2nd half was a lot better for the first 20 minutes but I think all the changes cost us that momentum and things fizzled out. Not good enough.

Birmingham are a terrible team and we should have been capable of getting something today.

A poor performance. It happens. We aren’t Real Madrid. Keep things in perspective.

Shocking first half, hardings head is at derby already….. lack of effort, cohesion and no one could hold their head high at half time.

Second half, bold and brave of Taylor to give it a go but to no avail. Basil if you’re reading this, please be fit and ready for Tuesday night 🤞

Not going to knock the team for today after the last few performances. Brum' s second was the result of a Reffing error. Hugill had at least three stonewall penalties turned down. So a 1-1 draw wasn't out of the question.
    Not a clue now what is a isn't a foul. The rules are too clever for me now, and I used to Ref!

2 poor teams,awful game,effing freezin in 2nd half,needed to score when they couldn`t get out of their half,but we didn`t.
    Other results went our way,Brum will be down there with us till the end,still think we will have enough to stop up.

Just seen Jordan Huge-bills match stats for today.

I would ashamed to get paid if I had stats like that

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Just seen Jordan Huge-bills match stats for today.

I would ashamed to get paid if I had stats like that
    Have to admit, he didn't catch my eye like he did against Sheff Utd and last Saturday. There's still something there though that will see him score 6 or more by the end of the season

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast