+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hesgoal

Hesgoal

Don't know if anyone used to use this dodgy website to watch games but it's been closed down and seized.

Anyone got any alternatives?

Use to use it. They have closed down loads of them Bar.
    I don't watch anymore.

It's a b&gg3r.

There must be sites out there else there wouldn't be these Amazon fiddle sticks would there.

Might have to invest in one

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    It's a b&gg3r.

There must be sites out there else there wouldn't be these Amazon fiddle sticks would there.

Might have to invest in one
    That seems to be the way alright. I just don't watch enough sports to justify a purchase. But they had a big clean out across the internet after covid and took them all down. I think it was led by FBI, if I remember correctly...
    Bummer alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    That seems to be the way alright. I just don't watch enough sports to justify a purchase. But they had a big clean out across the internet after covid and took them all down. I think it was led by FBI, if I remember correctly...
    Bummer alright.

I have a fire stick linked to an Amazon account and a loaded app which costs me £100 per year. I can watch any football match anywhere in the world ie every West Brom game - latest films even pay per view like boxing all free.

Best £100 invested ever! Anyone who pays Sky’s fees as I once did is a mug!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I have a fire stick linked to an Amazon account and a loaded app which costs me £100 per year. I can watch any football match anywhere in the world ie every West Brom game - latest films even pay per view like boxing all free.

It sounds a good deal Al indeed.
    But I wouldn't part with me £100 for it. I have gotten very use to not watching games but just getting the results does me now.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    Don't know if anyone used to use this dodgy website to watch games but it's been closed down and seized.

Anyone got any alternatives?
    https://www.vipleague.st/football-sports-stream

Thanks freer. I'll check that later....👍

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

That’s how I watch tv now, £70 for one tv, £100 for two, and as you say, any football, any cricket and includes the pay to view channels!

Hesgoal is still up, they've got round it by spelling the web address slightly differently, could be a 3rd party of course but who cares! There's even 2 different sites - one much better than the other for it's lack of pop-up ads.

I will be buying a Firestick though, just haven't got round to it yet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)