+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prospective Burnley FC Investor

Prospective Burnley FC Investor

Not seen nothing on here about this? JJ Watt, never heard of him, was at the game yesterday. Says he could be an investor.

Can be seen at 1minute 4 seconds into these highlights.

yet another - connection from the past.

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...urnley-4060652

he (and his brothers) had an (imo) inane tv show in the U.S....grown ups playing kiddy games for dosh.

Cattywampus ?

NFL player..Massive in the USA,worth 60million on paper,so not that rich to make much difference.

All well and good Alfie but can he do our accounts?

A legend in the States apparently, never heard of him myself, but I don't follow American Football.

I wondered who he is. The camera focused on him a couple of times. With an imminent return to the EPL and the associated money, he may want to put in a million or two.

It won’t change our future, but a few million is a few million. I tend to think that investors like that preserve the nature of the club and what it stands for.

At least there is only an embargo on transfers and not new investors. Embargo spelt backwards incidentally can be read as “o grab me” which could be a motto for suitable investors to BFC. We will soon for good or ill be back in the big money league. They don’t like us as we remind them rather too much for their liking of what football meant before the EPL relentlessly corrupted the game.

a rewarding investment,, get all their mates in on it why not...am not fooled for a zeptosecond that they give a damn about BFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

a rewarding investment,, get all their mates in on it why not...am not fooled for a zeptosecond that they give a damn about BFC.

ALK have promised us "transparency" Norder. I was born a sceptic...

Attachment 23755

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)