+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So long VK, thanks for the memories

Now is the winter of our disCONTEnt made glorious summer as we discover that Antonio has left Spurs by mutual agreement and it is Christian Stellini who is being put in charge for the rest of the season. The long term replacements being discussed are Nagelsmann and Pochettino with VK not being mentioned at all. Seems Alan Brazil’s inside source was nuts. Rant over? Yup Antonio.

Brazil is now employed as a journalist, he has to find something to talk about and a VK to Spurs rumour is as good a story as anything else, so good luck to him, he's only doing his job. Very early on he talks about Conte leaving in summer, but he's gone already, which shows just how much he actually knows, not very much at all really. So nothing to bother us, VK will leave when he's good and ready and Brazil will probably be one of the last to know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Brazil is now employed as a journalist, he has to find something to talk about and a VK to Spurs rumour is as good a story as anything else, so good luck to him, he's only doing his job. Very early on he talks about Conte leaving in summer, but he's gone already, which shows just how much he actually knows, not very much at all really. So nothing to bother us, VK will leave when he's good and ready and Brazil will probably be one of the last to know about it.
    Money for old rope sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Indeed mon ami, we could do his job. I'll give you 24 hours to come up with a good rumour, and then I'll put up one just as good in the next 24 hours. Easy peasy, like you say, money for old rope.

Big piece in the Telegraph this morning on who should be Spurs next manager. Seven names analysed in depth. VK is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have loads of old rope BT. Fell off the back of a passing ship. Available in all sizes. Good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I have loads of old rope BT. Fell off the back of a passing ship. Available in all sizes. Good prices.
    There's old rope, and then there's old rope Outwood. What exactly are you selling us here, you wouldn't be stringing us along would you ? Is it Sisal ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There's old rope, and then there's old rope Outwood. What exactly are you selling us here, you wouldn't be stringing us along would you ? Is it Sisal ?
    They call us journo hacks “stringers” for a very good reason sinkov and it isn’t because of our mind boggling grasp of string theory.
    Basically I take one of my unimpeachable sources out for lunch at the “Duck & Drake” and they give me the inside track on what is going down. I type up my piece and this is paid for by the editor at the Daily Wotsit per column inch. That is where the string comes in handy for measuring. Right now I am off to the snug bar for a tête-à-tête with renowned gossip columnist Glenda Slagg who has all the latest she tells me on Harry & Meghan.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    They call us journo hacks “stringers” for a very good reason sinkov and it isn’t because of our mind boggling grasp of string theory.
    Basically I take one of my unimpeachable sources out for lunch at the “Duck & Drake” and they give me the inside track on what is going down. I type up my piece and this is paid for by the editor at the Daily Wotsit per column inch. That is where the string comes in handy for measuring. Right now I am off to the snug bar for a tête-à-tête with renowned gossip columnist Glenda Slagg who has all the latest she tells me on Harry & Meghan.
    Too much like hard work that Outwood, much easier just checking Nixon's Twitter feed a couple of times a day, you'll never miss a good story that way.

Brazil is just a big fat overweight bastid. Keep eating and drinking like he does then he's an accident waiting to happen .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)