+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Let’s be honest, we are not a side that has the quality to justify promotion to the Premier League. We have a meagre squad and the injuries have taken their toll.

Rubbish performance, poor from the manager and very poor from Griffiths

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Not the worst result but the Millwall match is a must win at home, and I think we will.

Can’t beat a shocking Blues - Hull and Cardiff teams and struggle against Wigan and Huddersfield does tell us the story! This squad is mid table at best!

You need a decent keeper - a quality playmaker in the middle and a ruthless striker!
    We have none! Don’t rate Griffiths - Mulumby has no quality and Dike and Asante and not ruthless goal scorer’s!

I'm beginning to lose faith in Corberan. For all his waving of arms, he doesn't fill me with any confidence anymore. His tactics and substitutions begger belief at times. I think tonight was pivotal and , in the absence of a miracle, it's Championship football next season.

We haven't got a bad squad, Other teams struggle too in the championship. Its a harder league in many respects than the Prem because anyone can beat anyone. Norwich couldn't beat Huddersfield tonight. They only came down from the prem last season how do you think their fans feel? What about QPR fans who lost 6-1 to struggling Blackpool? Get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I'm beginning to lose faith in Corberan. For all his waving of arms, he doesn't fill me with any confidence anymore. His tactics and substitutions begger belief at times. I think tonight was pivotal and , in the absence of a miracle, it's Championship football next season.

We have no quality but to take a striker off albeit he’s not great and bring on a league 1 player was beyond belief! Reach is garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    We haven't got a bad squad, Other teams struggle too in the championship. Its a harder league in many respects than the Prem because anyone can beat anyone. Norwich couldn't beat Huddersfield tonight. They only came down from the prem last season how do you think their fans feel? What about QPR fans who lost 6-1 to struggling Blackpool? Get a grip!

The squad is mid table! It’s devoid of any quality compared with the squad under Darren Moore who should have walked that league!

Not one player is good enough for the Premier!

To take off a striker and bring on Reach is unforgivable!

Reach on Dike off, if that had been Bruce there would have been one hell of a meltdown, Corberran’s thinking at times is odd, far too negative at times, too much slow walking football, passing backwards and sideways, it’s turgid and boring to watch, at least we didn’t have 90 mins of Furlong passing backwards all the time

That enhanced contract for Corberan is looking like genius business at the moment.

Gourlay has the Medusa touch FFS, if he touched gold it’d turn into a turd.

The problem with the big contract is that it starts to make managers think they can feed 10,000 with a couple of loaves and six fishes, they feel empowered to play the tea lady at centre forward.

Maybe not a bad shout all being considered!

When is Palmer due back - I thought he was only out for six weeks … at this rate will be more like six months

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)