+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at masbro just before match

Shooting at masbro just before match

Got back to car yday after match off winifred st masbro. Coppers all over the place and sealed off couldnt drive back the way we came to go home. According to syp website shooting on winnifred st at 2.30. We drove down there at about 2.25 so can have only just missed it. They havr arrested a 21 y o with attempted murder. Person who shot in a bad way still.

More than likely drug related, let em get on with it, the less the better.

My dear old Mum lives on that street. There’s plenty of dealing goes off in the area. Last year and only a few doors away from her, an OAP was letting several smack heads live with her.

They were up to all sorts frightening the elderly on what is an elderly pensioners complex. Eventually and thankfully, the tenant was turfed out and they all left. Seems gun culture is getting more commonplace even in Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    More than likely drug related, let em get on with it, the less the better.

My dear old Mum lives on that street. There’s plenty of dealing goes off in the area. Last year and only a few doors away from her, an OAP was letting several smack heads live with her.

They were up to all sorts frightening the elderly on what is an elderly pensioners complex. Eventually and thankfully, the tenant was turfed out and they all left. Seems gun culture is getting more commonplace even in Rotherham.
    A similar incident in Goldthorpe

Sister went down earlier to check on Mum's bungalow, she said there must have been 50 coppers on the scene. Typical follow on with most doing a fingertip search on the ground, in bins and drains being lifted etc.

I bet it's been very unsettling for all the old age pensioners who live around there, especially at night knowing they haven't caught the gunman yet.

Brin personally I wouldn’t trust SYP to catch a cold but I hope your mum and her neighbours stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Brin personally I wouldn’t trust SYP to catch a cold but I hope your mum and her neighbours stay safe
    Cheers pal much appreciated.

...no deterrent......

I saw what looked like a gang in Masbrough yesterday, all dressed in the same colour (light blue) coats, unless they were all Man City fans.

I think we should copy the Americans and ban gang colours.

After the match was a random lad with hood up and face covered walking around with a chair up by The Crofts, very random.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    After the match was a random lad with hood up and face covered walking around with a chair up by The Crofts, very random.
    Maybe he’d been up there before and couldn’t find a seat?…….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast