+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 days

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    But the point is you can't add the arrangement fee to the interest charged if there is no interest charged. Also to be charged interest you have to borrow. In this not very great arrangement the season ticket holder is actually pre-paying or to put it another way sort of lending money to the club rather than borrowing money from the club. The facility fee is more like those stupid booking fees added onto concert tickets etc., nothing to do with any borrowing/loans.
    OK . I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    let us know what the reply is mate iv also emailed asking for a copy of all the questions that have been asked in the recent survey,

totally agree with your interpretation of what was said re nomination,was a nominee put forward?was it accepted or refused if anyone was nominated? a very big question and an even bigger question if a nomination has been put forward and denied.

the lack of info is actually worse than the lack of info cumn from nelms imo and needs to change rapidly
    How can he continually refuse?

Nelms that is.

It's either a right or it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    How can he continually refuse?

Nelms that is.

It's either a right or it isn't.
    According to Rules 79-82 of the Articles of Association which FPS agreed to when they acquired a majority shareholding in August 2013 Dee4life are entitled to a Primary and Secondary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.
    The Dundee Football Club board of directors must accept the nomination of the primary representative.
    They can reject the nomination of the first three people nominated by the Dee4life board of directors as their secondary representative but they must accept the fourth person nominated.
    I do not understand why the Dee4life board of directors have not nominated both their primary and secondary representatives in accordance with rules 79-82 of the Articles of Association.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    According to Rules 79-82 of the Articles of Association which FPS agreed to when they acquired a majority shareholding in August 2013 Dee4life are entitled to a Primary and Secondary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.
    The Dundee Football Club board of directors must accept the nomination of the primary representative.
    They can reject the nomination of the first three people nominated by the Dee4life board of directors as their secondary representative but they must accept the fourth person nominated.
    I do not understand why the Dee4life board of directors have not nominated both their primary and secondary representatives in accordance with rules 79-82 of the Articles of Association.
    Quite sad that he has got away with this for so long.......and on it goes apparently.

Still I'm sure the Texan knows best.

I'm not quite so sure

Quite sad that he has got away with this for so long.......and on it goes apparently.

In my opinion the Texan is doing his stalling tactics and waiting for everyone to give up.
    When I was a Dee4life Director I used to state at board of directors meetings that we should be nominating primary and secondary representatives on the DFC board of directors.
    When FPS tried to buy the A shares ‘on the cheap’ Nelms also wanted to reduce the number of directors Dee4life were entitled to have on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors from two to one.
    In my opinion the current Dee4life board of directors are playing into Nelms’s hands by telling us at the last AGM that they were planning to only nominate a primary representative.
    They should be adhering to the Articles of Association and advising Nelms that they will be nominating both a primary and a secondary representative to represent Dee4life on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.
    If the current Dee4life board of directors are not prepared to do that then they should resign and be replaced by new directors who are prepared to stand up for their members and the wider Dundee supporters.
    Doing nothing is not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    let us know what the reply is mate iv also emailed asking for a copy of all the questions that have been asked in the recent survey,

totally agree with your interpretation of what was said re nomination,was a nominee put forward?was it accepted or refused if anyone was nominated? a very big question and an even bigger question if a nomination has been put forward and denied.

the lack of info is actually worse than the lack of info cumn from nelms imo and needs to change rapidly

What if this non engagement with the club’s supporters has a more important reason behind it? Instead of a management style, what if it is part of an exit strategy?

Unless the planning office is open Saturday and Sunday, and not counting today since it's now after 4 on a Friday, 5.

If it isn’t submitted by the end of next week I would expect there to be some explanation offered to the DSA. It was the DSA who I think were told it would be in by the end of the month and they are meeting their Supporters Club Secretaries next Saturday morning. To not deliver without letting them know why would be a bit daft. I would like to think the DSA would let JN know this in advance of their meeting and expect it to either be done or be in a position to offer a reason why not.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)