+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 days

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    If it isn’t submitted by the end of next week I would expect there to be some explanation offered to the DSA. It was the DSA who I think were told it would be in by the end of the month and they are meeting their Supporters Club Secretaries next Saturday morning. To not deliver without letting them know why would be a bit daft. I would like to think the DSA would let JN know this in advance of their meeting and expect it to either be done or be in a position to offer a reason why not.
    A lot of expectation in that post Scott.

I as an ordinary fan expect nothing but the Texan blank but the supporters association and the 2nd biggest shareholder should not accept this.

And we still do not know if playing at Dens next season is for the full season.

And if nothing by end of next week is George Cran gonna follow up on his article......I'd expect that to happen......surely.

Responses below to recent communication -

D4L - ‘we intend to provide an update (re nomination to club board’) in this months communication’.

DSA - ‘was actually discussed (Submission of new stadium planning permission by end of the month) at our committee meeting this week. We would like an update preferably before our next meeting on Saturday 1st April’.

A huge well done and thanks to Ross, John and Matt for their prompt and very positive replies.
    Last edited by scottg; 24-03-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Responses below to recent communication -

D4L - ‘we intend to provide an update (re nomination to club board’) in this months communication’.

DSA - ‘was actually discussed (Submission of new stadium planning permission by end of the month) at our committee meeting this week. We would like an update preferably before our next meeting on Saturday 1st April’.

A huge well done and thanks to Ross, John and Matt for their prompt and very positive replies.
    Good.

The Texan should not be allowed the right to remain silent.

Next up George Cran.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Good.

The Texan should not be allowed the right to remain silent.

Next up George Cran.
    Today I checked what Nelms had said to the DSA and what was reported at the DSA meeting on 1st February 2023.
    Nelms said that planning permission should be submitted by the end of March 2023.
    Nelms did not say that it ‘will’ be submitted by the end of March 2023.
    In my opinion the word ‘should’ is Nelms’s Get out of Jail card.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Today I checked what Nelms had said to the DSA and what was reported at the DSA meeting on 1st February 2023.
    Nelms said that planning permission should be submitted by the end of March 2023.
    Nelms did not say that it ‘will’ be submitted by the end of March 2023.
    In my opinion the word ‘should’ is Nelms’s Get out of Jail card.
    I should be open champion in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I should be open champion in July.
    It is a lot more difficult for amateur golfers to play in the Open Championship nowadays let alone win it.

The excitement is overwhelming.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)