+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New season ticket prices

Had to do it. 3 season tickets bought. 🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Had to do it. 3 season tickets bought. 🧡🖤
    Well done Sir 🧡

i've had nothing through yet for mines or the bairns renewals

i'm on the pay a year ahead scheme but just square up the bairns at the time

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

I'm on that as well mate but I got mine through a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

I haven't had anything either but I renewed the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    I'm on that as well mate but I got mine through a few weeks ago.
    ffs, i'll drop them a mail mate

Season Ticket Release Day

Only a few hours before deadline to renew your season ticket at the cheapest rate

Been trying this afternoon but being told my seats are unavailable or being withheld.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Been trying this afternoon but being told my seats are unavailable or being withheld.
    Exactly what I was on about the other day when talking about the Saints ticketing system. Utd don't half make it hard for you to spend your money at times. Happened to me last season and I ended up missing the loyalty period. Yes, I shouldn't have left it so late, but f*ck me, how hard should it be?

I'll not be happy if they tell me I can't get loyalty prices, I've sent them an email this afternoon which highlights the issue during loyalty period so I'll be expecting loyalty price to be honoured.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)