+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Red John

… if you run out of lard or oil just squeeze a cooked king rib into the frying pan and you’re sorted.

I'm glad to say that I have never seen a spade*
    It is obvious that our social spheres have been widely different.

* eaten neither a mock chop or a king rib.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'm glad to say that I have never seen a spade*
    It is obvious that our social spheres have been widely different.

* eaten neither a mock chop or a king rib.
    Was never really a fan of a King Rib, but as for a Mock Chop, that just simply canna be beaten, woodna be the first time I have walked into the chipper and order a Mock Chop Supper and a single Mock Chop sleverin at the very thought, yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Was never really a fan of a King Rib, but as for a Mock Chop, that just simply canna be beaten, woodna be the first time I have walked into the chipper and order a Mock Chop Supper and a single Mock Chop sleverin at the very thought, yum yum
    Why didn't you just ask for a Double Mock Chop supper? It's the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aye, but is it ?

These are the moments that define Scottish food Culture.? ( Like the Carton in Stoney creating the deep-fried Mars bar )

How about a D.M.C. being two slabs of "meat" with a cheese slice in between them , then battered?

That's how they do a "fishcake" doin here. ( Two big tattie slices with a wee sliver of Haddock/Pollock between them )

Gads

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye, but is it ?

These are the moments that define Scottish food Culture.? ( Like the Carton in Stoney creating the deep-fried Mars bar )

How about a D.M.C. being two slabs of "meat" with a cheese slice in between them , then battered?

That's how they do a "fishcake" doin here. ( Two big tattie slices with a wee sliver of Haddock/Pollock between them )
    Aye well up here if you ask for a Double Red Pudding supper yee get twa Red Pudding's instead of one,yee canna beat a Red Pudding supper

Canna help with the origins of the humble mock chop but I prefer a chipsteak. I had one from the fairly newly opened mikes in Blackburn the other night. 15% off to top reds like me.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Canna help with the origins of the humble mock chop but I prefer a chipsteak. I had one from the fairly newly opened mikes in Blackburn the other night. 15% off to top reds like me.
    15% off ? That`ll be a Diet Chipsteak then ?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Nope it's not, double supper would have double the chips and double chips is for fat b@stards dot com..........

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast