+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County Goals - Competition Time!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Attendance: 173,750
    Unusually negative from you Swale! If my calculator is right, you're predicting an average of 4,033 for our last 3 games. It's probably down to whether or not we can keep in touch with Wrexham, but I'm guessing around 7,500 each for Wealdstone and Woking, and 10,000 for York. If dreams come true and we are still in with a chance of top spot on the last day, I think we could get close to 15,000.

One lesson from this season is not to underestimate attendances!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unusually negative from you Swale! If my calculator is right, you're predicting an average of 4,033 for our last 3 games. It's probably down to whether or not we can keep in touch with Wrexham, but I'm guessing around 7,500 each for Wealdstone and Woking, and 10,000 for York. If dreams come true and we are still in with a chance of top spot on the last day, I think we could get close to 15,000.

One lesson from this season is not to underestimate attendances!
    You're right, I didn't think this through properly. Have adjusted my prediction now. Cheers Elite!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-03-2023 at 01:52 PM.

I didn't do any calculations just looked at the other predictions assumed some of them would and picked a number somewhere in the middle.

Predicting attendances? It's a mugs game.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I didn't do any calculations just looked at the other predictions assumed some of them would and picked a number somewhere in the middle.

I didnt do any calculations as I thought elite would have studied the form.. I dropped a few off his estimate as I bought into account the deflation factor. The fact we will only be able to come second and people saving cash for the play offs etc etc...
    PS I hope I'm wrong about the coming second prediction!

A bit of optimism never did anyone any harm (until reality hit).

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    A bit of optimism never did anyone any harm (until reality hit).
    Macca to average 2 goals a game for the last 5, I'll have some of that!!

Whereas I did do the calculations and came up with a number almost the same as Elite's so took 500 off it (maybe should have added 500).

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Southwell_Magpie View Post
    Whereas I did do the calculations and came up with a number almost the same as Elite's so took 500 off it (maybe should have added 500).
    It's a fairly simple calculation, in the 20 games so far we've managed 161,638. Just make your guess on the last 3 and add them up. The York game is the hardest to predict because it really depends what's riding on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Southwell_Magpie View Post
    A classic 'Price is Right' tactic.

I knew folk would do the calculations

Nice pun.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast