+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Nardiello - Undr the Cosh Podcast

Daniel Nardiello - Undr the Cosh Podcast

For those who are interested he talks quite a bit about his time at New York. Skip to 1:17:45 to hear about the millers stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGwVJblSHA

Thanks for sharing Masbrough - very funny. SE sounds a monster but guess we all knew that before he even came to us. Horrible man but I've support Farage if he kept us up!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Thanks for sharing Masbrough - very funny. SE sounds a monster but guess we all knew that before he even came to us. Horrible man but I've support Farage if he kept us up!
    Well that read’s like you would sell your soul kind of guy.

Listening to that it makes you wonder why we all get so worked up about the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Listening to that it makes you wonder why we all get so worked up about the club!
    It’s in the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well that read’s like you would sell your soul kind of guy.
    For Millers glory, I absolutely would lol

Masbroughstreet , really enjoyed that thanks for putting it up. Playing at Barnsley and what they got up to sounded a laugh but expensive at the time if they sounded you out.

Amazingly, Evans sounded like a proper tyrant but Danny would have re signed for him

Really good interview from Nardiello and very interesting to hear the stories from a players point of view. I used to go down and watch the players training at Parkgate and it was around that time that Steve Evans had him training with the young lads and I always wondered what had gone off for this to happen. I never liked Evans and I like him even less after hearing the interview. I always thought that he missed a trick by not playing Nardiello because he was a class striker and could have scored many more goals for us given the chance.

Hew was class and of course a legend ovver wit frends from Baaaaaaarnsley. Tha reight.

There are some great interviews on Undr The Cosh. It's probably the best Podcast around for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast