+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panic Panic Premier

Panic Panic Premier

Premier league panic...
    Rodgers and Potter both been potted. 👍😁

Merciless innit.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Premier league panic...
    Rodgers and Potter both been potted. ����
    And in one case at least well and truly ro(d)gered! Doubtless there will be compo to sweeten the pain such is the way of things.

I have a mate who is serious Chelsea fan and when Tuchel was fired and Potter was appointed he went bat$hit furious. He said no way would he last out the season.

How right he was.

Rodgers had gone stale in the same way SD had with us and it was time to go.

Like Sir Outwood says the compensations will sweeten the sackings.

Attachment 23887

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have a mate who is serious Chelsea fan and when Tuchel was fired and Potter was appointed he went bat$hit furious. He said no way would he last out the season.

How right he was.

Rodgers had gone stale in the same way SD had with us and it was time to go.

Like Sir Outwood says the compensations will sweeten the sackings.

Attachment 23887
    Todd Boehly has shown such total incompetence as a football club owner that I am surprised he amassed such a vast private fortune. Obviously even a complete idiot can pass the Owners and Directors Test.

He's either had a brain aneurism or he's got money to burn Sir Outwood, I'm not sure which.

You just can't trust an American with a football club can you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You just can't trust an American with a football club can you.
    We have one who is making a rather good fist of it mon ami.

23 other Championship clubs are no doubt looking at just how he has done it I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have one who is making a rather good fist of it mon ami.

23 other Championship clubs are no doubt looking at just how he has done it I reckon.
    How's the transfer embargo going, still in place ? Are the accounts in yet ? Anyone any idea just who our auditors are ? How much debt is there still on the balance sheet ?

I think the other 23 Championship clubs are looking at just how VK has done it, I doubt they want to delve too far into what's happening behind the closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    How's the transfer embargo going, still in place ? Are the accounts in yet ? Anyone any idea just who our auditors are ? How much debt is there still on the balance sheet ?

I think the other 23 Championship clubs are looking at just how VK has done it, I doubt they want to delve too far into what's happening behind the closed doors.
    Nowt whatsoever to worry about in there sinkov. Patience required.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)